This post was sponsored by Tagspire. The opinions are my own as always.
Today as a part of my Resources series I want to introduce you gals to a new social commerce website Tagspire.
Tagspire, a social shopping hub, is not just for bloggers but also for fashion lovers, and influencers who love taking photos and sharing them. Tagspire lets you upload these pictures, tag, and make them shoppable while allowing you to monetize your images. It’s unique in the sense that the links are clickable directly from your uploaded photos with no need of text.
1) You sign-up to Tagspire website. To upload a photo of your own you go to the plus on the upper left hand side. You get three options of sharing from an URL, PC, or add a new collection.
2) After uploading your picture like mine above, you can add tags to the picture to directly monetize it from billions of links from a variety of categories like beauty, fashion, home, travel, or consumer electronics. Tagspire adds new companies frequently to their roster of brands. You can add a quick blurb about your post, there is an option to rate the posts ( which is totally original), you can even add a video to your post.
From the link section you can add a link to your post, and name it.
3) Here I am sharing a holiday make-up look from beauty category. I searched for the products I used from the links, and the $ signs show the clickable product links that would take you to the exact product I used in the photo along with the store that sells it.
I love that one photo tells a whole story. So convenient.
4) This is what your account would look like. With word of mouth you would start getting followers, and likes on your posts, very similar to social media sites, and you also have the option to share your posts such as embedding it on your blog if you are a blogger.
[iframe style=”border: 0px;” height=”695″ scrolling=”no” src=”https://www.tagspire.com/ajax/post.php?id=4675&width=500″ width=”500″]
5) Here is an example of how I embedded my Tagspire post into my blog. You can click on the tags I put on the photo to see some of the beauty products I used for my holiday events make-up.
Here is a great video that summarizes what Tagspire is about.
If you love to create photos of the things you fancy, sign up to Tagspire to share all the pretty things you find with a community of people, and even monetize your photos you crafted while helping others find products/services they’ll like and need. Tagspire has a minimal $50 commission pay-out, and you can easily find your analytics and history on your account dashboard.
Hope this tutorial has been helpful, and you too discover the convenience of sharing your pictures with Tagspire.
What do you think of Tagspire? Have you signed up with the service? Do you plan on using it with your own pictures? Let me know.
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us! <3
You can also find me on theboxqueen social media where we can chat, and connect more.
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER