Every season I make it a point to go to the premium outlets located about 45 min. from where I live. I love that premium outlets are different than regular ones in the quality brands they have under one huge open roof. You can find my tips on shopping premium outlets in my two post series – first one here, and second one here.
For spring, I paid another visit to the premium outlets a couple weeks ago. I always stop by J.Crew Factory store there and a couple of you already suggested that J.Crew Factory would be the perfect addition to the Go Shopping with TheBoxQueen Series. You can find the rest of my Go Shopping series here- Nordstrom & Loft.
I am also featuring a healthy subscription I tried recently at the end of this post, don’t miss it!
1. FLARED DRESS IN FLORAL
2. TEARDROP CLUSTERS NECKLACE
3. PRINTED TEXTURED COTTON DRESS
4. CRACKLE DEMI-WEDGE SANDALS
5. METALLIC ANCHOR COLLECTOR TEE
6. SWISS-DOT TANK TOP
7. IKAT ROPE-STRAP CAMISOLE
8. DENIM D’ORSAY FLATS
9. SATEEN V-NECK DRESS IN FLORAL
10. 5″ PRINTED STRETCH CHINO SHORT
Another reason I chose J.Crew Factory for this series is the fact that they have a lovely website. I would hate that you see something you love here but won’t be able to shop it if you don’t live near a Factory store. Here are some of my favorites from their online store.
- I think #1 is one of the star pieces of J.Crew Factory at the moment. The dress is the combination of perfect fit, length, color, and pattern. I couldn’t get enough of it. ( you can see it on me below)
- These sandals go with absolutely everything, and they are almost flat with a slight wedge, so versatile. They’re matched with all the outfits in my pictures.
- If you are looking for a basic tank that is extra cute, (#6) this one is it. I love the detailing on it.
- Isn’t the anchor tee adorable? What a lovely everyday tee that would pair with all your shorts solid, or print.
- Love #2, Teardrop Cluster Necklace. Considering the usual price tag on J.Crew statement necklaces, this one is such a deal, and quite beautiful.
IMPORTANT: Get extra 30% off EVERYTHING and extra 35% off clearance styles with discount code: ADDITUP
Now let’s see what I found at J.Crew Factory. 🙂
GO SHOPPING WITH THEBOXQUEEN – J.CREW FACTORY
This flared dress in floral is #1 from my best of collage above. It seems like the color of the season at J.Crew Factory is coral. The combination of navy, and coral is striking, and I love the fit of the dress. At the store I matched all the outfits with crackled rose gold demi-wedge sandals. This is a great summer staple and as you can see from my pictures goes with so many outfits.
The second dress that caught my eye was this, once again coral, shift dress with pockets. I think this dress would be best for spring as the material is a bit heavier, and in summer may be too thick. However I think it’s perfect for cooler summer nights, and the months before, and after summer. ( May & September)
This bracelet at $14.50 was already a steal. It’s even better with the extra 30% off code ADDITUP. I think it’s a can’t miss piece to adorn many summer looks. Stunning mix of colors!
J.Crew made shorts from the same fabric of the flared floral dress. I think the fabric suits the shorts just as nicely. I thought the knit anchor teddie sweater was really cute with it. You could also match these shorts with the anchor tee from my collage, and seen below.
Anchor tee option.
This was another necklace I really liked at the store. The closest one I found to it online is this one here. I think J.Crew Factory has such beautiful statement pieces.
Have you shopped from J.Crew factory recently? Which pieces are your favorites?
Don’t forget you can use discount code ADDITUP to receive 30% or 35% extra discount on all your purchases until April 26th.
A HEALTHY SUBSCRIPTION DISCOVERY – GOODMOUTH
Today I also want to share with you a great subscription I tried recently. Actually my whole family tried it as GoodMouth can send your whole family toothbrushes, electric heads, toothpaste, floss, lip balm and mints every 1, 2, or 3 months. You can decide the frequency of your subscription. You also get to choose whether you want to receive just toothbrushes or also other products in your subscription.
GoodMouth sent my family 5 toothbrushes, a natural toothpaste for my kids, fluoride dental flossers for kids ( these are in shape of animals and super adorable. My kids actually asked to floss for the first time ever 🙂 ), a lip balm, and peppermints.
We’ve all been using the toothbrushes, and I can definitely attest that they are well made, and the kids brushes are very age appropriate with premium soft bristles. We’ve also found all the extras to be of high quality.
I think GoodMouth is a very useful service, and perfect for keeping your teeth healthy. It’s also convenient to have great dental products delivered to your doorstep. Replacing our toothbrushes often is vital for our dental health, and having them readily available on a regular basis would definitely help to remind us that.
Some features of GoodMouth:
- Each brush is just $2
- There’s a brush suggester you can use to determine the best brushes for you.
- You get to choose your delivery frequency
- One of my favorite features – Every time you receive a GoodMouth product, the company donates a brush to someone in need through Giving Goodness program.
- There’s a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and you can cancel anytime with no commitment.
Check out this healthy subscription here. Can’t wait to hear what you think!!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates.
Wish you all a wonderful Wednesday ladies! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER
I am linking up with a fab parties, Random Wednesday, and Manic Monday at On the Daily Express & More Pieces of Me.