Ten years ago, when I first became a mom and entered the world of stains, if someone told me one day there would be white shirts made to be unstainable I would just laugh, and say you are crazy. Ten years forward not only do I believe it can happen as I’ve experienced the unstainable white tee myself, but I am also happy it is made & launched by one of my favorite
companies, Elizabeth & Clarke.
If you are new to TheBoxQueen, welcome, I am so happy you are here. You can find all my previous Elizabeth & Clarke reviews, styled outfits, and a discount code here.
DISCOUNT CODE FOR ELIZABETH & CLARKE: Get 10% OFF your purchase HERE with CODE: CBOXQUEEN10
Of course I’ll tell you all the features of the Unstainable White Shirt, but first can we discuss how good Elizabeth & Clarke makes their pieces? When Elizabeth & Clarke gave me a chance to choose one shirt from their brand new unstainable collection, I picked the Liz Lemon. I am collecting all the great pieces they make, and I didn’t have this basic white tee in my Elizabeth & Clarke collection. Plus it’s called Liz Lemon. Can it get any better?
Yes it can get better; and it does when you get the shirt in your hands. I loved to experience how perfectly cut the shirt is. It’s tight and loose in all the right places which is not easy to achieve, and sets Elizabeth & Clarke apart in my opinion. The fabric is also lovely, and soft. I am so impressed to know such a great basic shirt also has so much technology behind it.
How Do The Unstainable White Shirts Work?
- The Unstainable™ shirt was created in collab with a world-class chemist using nanotechnology. It repels virtually any water-based or oil-based liquid spill, including perspiration, which evaporates before even touching the fabric.
- The proprietary unstainable treatment consists of tiny ‘whiskers’, smaller than a human cell, and they work at a molecular level to zero in on the fabric fibers.
- These Unstainable™ fibers don’t clog the delicate fabric weave but are designed to suspend the liquid above, never allowing stains to touch the silky fibers.
- There are 4 styles available on Kickstarter at the moment. The White, The Liz Lemon, The Arden, and The Parker.
- The company stretched their goal to $250,000, ( after meeting their goal of 30,000) so they can offer every style in Plus AND Petite sizes. Love this!!
- If they make their goals they will offer the Unstainable shirt as a part of their collections.
- The Unstainable fabric lasts as long as your piece lasts if cared for according to garment care instructions.
I styled my classic white tee with another classic, my very favorite style of jeans. You may have read my love for destroyed jeans, and this is one of the best I’ve find at an amazing price point. I recommend both the shirt & jeans to anyone I know. Find detailed outfit info below.
I’ve put the Unstainable White Shirt to test, and saw how my tea just slid down from on top of the T-Shirt without leaving a stain. This is amazing news for me as on the go, and with kids I constantly a potential to get stains on my clothes. You can see a video of how the #coffeechallenge works on Kickstarter.
Top: Elizabeth & Clarke | Jeans: Nordstrom ( just the best destroyed jeans ever) | Shoes: Vince Camuto (similar here, and here) | Accessories: Wantable (Discount link: Get 30% off here from Accessory/Intimates/Makeup boxes – ends 11th May )
Are you thinking of backing the project? Are you as excited as me for Unstainable White Shirts?
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates.
Have the best Saturday lovely ladies. XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER