Happy weekend ladies! Today I’ll share with you a new subscription service I recently discovered. Scent Trunk sent me their women’s subscription box to experience. This is the first “just perfumes” subscription service I’ve tried, and I must say I really enjoyed the variety. In my first ever Scent Trunk review, you’ll find all the info on how the subscription works, and see the types/brands of scents I received, along with my thoughts on each.
HOW SCENT TRUNK SUBSCRIPTION WORKS
- Scent Trunk is a personalized perfume subscription box that sends you three fragrances curated for you based on your scent profile. There are women’s and men’s subscription options.
- The company finds perfumes from around the world including US, and sends 3 samples enough to last you the whole month. The scents are luxury, niche perfumes from small batch, quality perfumers; full bottles averaging $200.
- Subscriptions are $18/month, $16/ for 6 months, or $15/12 months.
- Shipping is free for US & Canada.
- The full size bottles are also sold in the Scent Trunk shop . Your subscription earns you points to save $ on full bottles.
- COUPON CODE For 50% OFF your first month of subscription, use CODE: BOXQUEEN50 here. Great deal to try out the subscription to see how you like it.
Let’s move on to the individual scents I received.
First check out the cute box everything comes packaged in. I like that perfume sampling cards are included to try out the scents on before you wear them.
This month I received Sakura by Olympic Orchids ($55) , Lucille by Sweet Anthem ($54) and Dia Woman by Amouage. ($315 3.4 oz – WOW!! )
Dia Woman by Amouage : This scent is most expensive, niche perfume of the bunch and I think it smells very exotic; spicy & intense. I’ve used it on a date with my husband, and it stayed on me the whole night. This scent also forced me to go outside of my “scent box” as I usually go for sugary, flowery perfumes. I like that I was introduced to a scent I wouldn’t have chosen otherwise, and I actually ended up liking it.
Sakura by Olympic Orchids: Sakura has a very sharp smell. I think it’s one of those scents you either love or dislike immediately. It’s actually my least favorite of the three. I didn’t think it agreed with my skin. Luckily a friend of mine liked it so this scent found a new home 🙂
Lucille by Sweet Anthem : Lucille is a wearable scent. It’s flowery but also has earthy undertones as well. Again Scent Trunk made me try a perfume I wouldn’t necessarily think of purchasing for myself and I like that.
Overall Impressions: Scent Trunk has a great concept, and supplies you with high quality, niche & indie brands of perfumes that offer a wide variety of scents. I really liked trying different perfumes, and having choices to wear with my outfits. Don’t forget that you can try Scent Trunk HALF OFF first month with Code: BOXQUEEN50
Have you tried Scent Trunk? Do you like to change up your perfumes daily? Would love to hear ladies!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates.
It’s the weekend!! Time to relax ladies. Enjoy your Saturday night, and Sunday! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER