Sponsored by Coyne PR. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my viewers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising.
So happy it’s Saturday, only my favorite day of the week. I made it sound like I did regular
Saturday type fun activities today, but actually we spent most of the day re-organizing the house. This month we are all about home improvement. Pretty much the whole house got painted, I am changing up the decor a bit, and doing purges to get us all ready for back to school which is only a few weeks ahead. ( can’t believe that!)
In the midst of this craziness, and basically living in my sweats the past couple of days doing all this work around the house, I needed to feel like my girly self again 🙂 What better time than trying out the new haircare line (made up of 12 products I was thrilled to receive) from Tara Smith. I’ll share my thoughts, a Q & A with the creator of the brand along with a fab GIVEAWAY ( that you can enter just by commenting yayyyyy!!!) with you today. Believe me this is such a welcome escape from tidying up my garage which is next. 😉
Before I start telling you a bit about the products, and Tara Smith, could we just swoon over the insanely cute packaging? I LOVE the tropical bird theme, and the matching designs on the shampoo/conditioner sets. Even better, each bird pairing seem to symbolize the corresponding product in the bottles.
For instance the gentle shampoo & conditioner has The Grey Crowned Crane on it, and it’s feather story is “In need of a pick me up-delicate” just like delicate hair. I love attention to details, and think this is way too cute. Plus those bottles look great next to my bath tub. 🙂
Now that I’ve mentioned the beautiful design I can’t get over haha, we can chat about the other things I loved about Tara Smith Haircare:
- The line consists of 12 products that are free of harsh chemicals. There are NO Gluten, Parabens, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Glycol, Phthalates, PEGS, Artificial coloring, Synthetic fragrance, Animal derivatives in any of the products.
- The completely vegan products are cruelty-free.
- Tara Smith is an award- winning U.K. celebrity hair stylist who has a client list that included Demi Moore, Marisa Tomei, and Gerald Butler. Her haircare line nourishes & feeds the hair from the root and are safe to wash your hair with everyday.
- Tara Smith’s personal mantra is “Be Kind, Be Beautiful, Be Healthy”. She transferred her personal mantra to her haircare line with environmentally friendly products that are proven to work, and that are good for your hair with botanical ingredients.
- You can see the whole line of products here.
Full shampoo- conditioner sets- Gorgeously Gentle Shampoo & Conditioner (yellow), Working Curls Shampoo & Conditioner (blue), Feed The Root Shampoo & Conditioner (Green), and Shine on Shampoo & Conditioner. ( black)
Scroll down to my questions to Tara Smith and her answers about her products & haircare must-have’s!
Q & A with TARA SMITH
1. What’s one hairstyle you would suggest that you think would flatter a wide range of women?
With the summer season in full swing, beach waves are in and look great on everyone. To achieve this look, I use my Working Curls Shampoo and Conditioner. It’s packed with amazing ingredients such as Soy Protein and Organic Rosemary Extract to improve hair’s body while both strengthening and moisturizing. I then loosely curl the hair and shake out to create the perfect waves. As always, I finish off with Shining Moment Glosser for extra shine.
2. If you could only have one hair product, what would it be? Which hair product can’t you live without?
I truthfully could never live without the Base Coat Serum and once you try it, you won’t be able to either! This product is my secret weapon and magic in a bottle. It delivers unmatched control and shine and leaves hair frizz free for up to 24 hours. This amazing serum was proven to increase shine by 65%. Nothing on the market today compares!
3. What’s your personal favorite product of the Tara Smith line?
The Tara Smith Base Coat Serum! It’s all about the Base.
I definitely agree with Tara! The Base Coat Serum does wonders for the hair. I also used the “Working Curls” shampoo and conditioner. ( you can see above) I planned to style my hair curly, and loved how easy it was to style it into my signature waves/curls with my curling wand after I used this set.
Don’t the “styling products crew” look adorable? They work wonders too. My favorites are, as Tara Smith also mentioned in our Q&A, the base coat serum, and shining moment glosser that enhances shine. Who doesn’t love shine? I certainly do.
TARA SMITH HAIRCARE GIVEAWAY
The most fun part I am so happy to share with you ladies is the Tara Smith Giveaway. One lucky winner will be able to choose either a styling product or one set of shampoo/conditioner duo.
- Just comment below and let me know which product you would be interested in from the Tara Smith line, and your favorite hairstyle.
- The giveaway is open to 18+.
- The company is responsible for shipping the item(s) to the winner.
- The giveaway is open to ONLY US residents.
- TheBoxQueen will contact the random winner. We’ll need to hear back from the winner in 48 hrs; otherwise an alternate winner will be chosen.
Can’t wait to read, and respond to what you think of Tara Smith, and the product you would love to try! I am thrilled that one of you will get to experience product(s) from this lovely line! Let’s chat below ladies. <3
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates.
Have the best Sunday lovelies, and best of luck with the giveaway, XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER