This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ANaturalClean #CollectiveBias
Ladies you know how much I love discovering new or “new to me” beauty products. As summer is ending, and super busy days are starting for me with kids back to school, I was looking for an easy day routine. I can only spare about 5 minutes for my cleansing routine most mornings. My requirements were a good cleanser and a day lotion with SPF. I found
both with Burt’s Bees, and want to share my fall morning natural face cleansing routine.
Whenever I can, I like putting natural products on my skin. I am conscious of healthy eating and I feel like what you put on your body is as significant as what you put in it. Burt’s Bees products are 99% natural and over half of them are 100% natural.
When I heard about the NEW Burt’s Bees Cleansing Oil with Cocunut & Argan oils, I knew I had to try it. Coconut oil is an amazing Vitamin E source, and Argan oil is known as a great moisturizer. I found Burt’s Bees Cleansing Oil, along with a couple other products from the brand, at my local Target.
My Super Easy Step by Step Morning Cleansing Routine
1) Take a pumpful of oil in your dry palms. Rub your hands together to have an even distribution.
2) Massage your dry face with the oil. I think a quick facial massage stimulates all kinds of goodness in your skin. 🙂 Wet your hands a bit as a second step and massage some more. Make sure the cleansing oil is all over each part of your face.
Burt’s Bees cleansing oil gently removes dirt & make-up, and it does not irritate your skin. The nicest thing about this cleansing oil is that it does not leave your skin oily. It doesn’t clog your pores and leaves your skin so soft & touchable. I loved the feeling.
3) Wash your face thoroughly and dab the excess water with a soft towel. Already feeling rejuvenated right? 🙂
4) My face feels super clean. The second step of my quick morning facial cleansing routine is using Burt’s Bees Renewal Firming Day Lotion. Get a dime size of it in your hands. Once again rub your hands together and apply the lotion all over your face.
I especially appreciate that this lotion has SPF 30 to protect your skin any season and I love that it has firming qualities. My skin feels clean, soft, and ready to face what my day will throw at me. 🙂
5) Ta-daaa!! A clean, and well moisturized face in 5 minutes of my time. Easy and effective!
In case you ladies are wondering where you can find Burt’s Bee’s products, this aisle is where they are located in Target. I do recommend you give the brand a try. The products work and they make you feel good about what you are putting on your skin at the same time. <3
Have you used Burt’s Bees products? What’s your morning cleansing routine? I would love to hear your suggestions and thoughts as always!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a lovely day ladies! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER