Ladies today marks the start of my Holiday 2015 series. I’ll be sharing gift guides for all the people in your life, party outfit ideas, style tips, and seasonal home inspiration. We are starting with Gifts For Your Best Friends.
I always like to start my holiday shopping early. I feel like starting mid November lets me have more choices, and options in terms of sizes and colors. There are more overall merchandise
available. Early gift shopping also takes the pressure and stress of finding the best matches for all your loved ones off your mind during the busier end of November and early December weeks.
1. Accessory Collective Plaid Square Scarf
2. Fabric-backed Crystal Cluster Necklace
3. Jessica Simpson Faux-Leather Panel Legging
4. Woven Heart Geo Pattern Open Cardigan
5. ‘My Burberry’ Eau de Parfum
6. ‘Twirl Convertible’ Curling Iron
7. ‘Art.Love.Color.’ Brushes Set
8. ‘Get Started’ Complexion Kit
9. Excursion Quilted Down Vest
10. ‘You Are the Best’ Ceramic Mug
11. BCBGeneration Envelope Clutch
I feel like shopping for your Best Friends is easiest and the hardest all at the same time. It’s difficult because you want to choose that perfect gift for someone so close to you. You also have the flexibility to get them more personal things as gifts as you know their personality and their likes & dislikes so well. You can pick a clothing item, a piece of jewelry, or make-up with confidence.
Here Are Some Amazing Gift Options For Your Bestie:
- One of my best friends just bought me this Burberry perfume as a birthday gift two days ago. It is a really classy scent, very elegant, and timeless. I can definitely recommend it.
- I don’t know many girls who don’t like sparkly, well made statement necklaces. This gorgeous piece would pair beautifully with your holiday outfits, and in the new year would easily go over white Tee’s worn under blazers.
- BEST VALUE! I’ve had Bare Minerals products in my make-up drawers for more than seven years now. I was introduced to the brand with a similar kit by a friend who swore by them. Get Started Complexion Kit is a wonderful gift.
- I am often asked on social media, and in blog comments how I style my hair in waves and curls. ( I need to put together a tutorial on that I know, and it’s on my list) This is the curling iron I use, I think it is the BEST and would be an amazing gift for your bestie. (or yourself 😉 )
- This plaid scarf, floral clutch, or a mug with “You are the Best” Print would all be received happily I think.
- A pretty, and cozy open cardigan especially when matched with these faux leather leggings would make the perfect outfit gift for your fashionista best friend.
- The J.Crew Puffy Vest is on a lot of friend’s shopping lists. I like it in this bold, and beautiful red. <3
- Also check out the versatile and pretty brush set. It’s a fab value for the make-up lover best friend.
Hope these provided some inspiration. What is on your gift list? I am always curious to hear what everyone is buying their best friends. <3
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Happy Sunday lovelies. I’ll see you in more holiday related posts soon. <3 XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER