Ladies, today we’ll talk about facial cleansing, and specifically a lovely little device by the name of FOREO LUNA MINI. It’s been over a month now that I’ve been using it twice every day. Just look below to my photos to see this cute, pink tool; but don’t let it’s prettiness fool you. Foreo Luna Mini definitely means business when it comes to deep, gentle cleaning.
I’ll give you my impressions on it, and show you how to use it. There is more! I have a specialcoupon code for you, and most excitingly a giveaway for a Foreo Luna valued at $199. Fun right?
Foreo Luna Mini is a little facial cleansing device that packs up a lot of power in it’s tiny size. I’ve heard of it, and read many reviews before trying it out for myself. I had good first impressions. Of course the real test was actually using it over a period of time which for me was over a month; used morning & night.
It came nicely packaged in a box. From inside the box came the Pink Luna Mini, USB charging cable, authenticity card, and the quick start instruction guide.
Foreo Luna Mini is compact, and easy to take with you everywhere you go. What initially excited me the most about the Luna Mini is the technology behind it. It’s T-Sonic™ technology gives 8000 transdermal sonic pulsations per minute. The pulsations stimulate blood flow under the skin which makes it feel & look more vibrant. I of course wanted to test this for myself.
I was super impressed when I read that one full charge gives you 300 uses. After one month of use, I haven’t needed to charge it yet. It seems like I’ll use my device a few more months without charging. As someone who is always out of battery with her phone, and who has to carry a portable phone charger, I am so happy about this feature of Foreo Luna Mini. 🙂
HOW TO USE FOREO LUNA MINI
1) You first apply your cleansing lotion all over your face. Distribute evenly. Wet the Luna Mini brush surface. The device is completely waterproof. You can even keep it in your shower.
2) The center button turns your device on. Every 15 seconds, it stops to let you know you need to move on to a new area of your face. The Foreo Luna Mini is automatically on high intensity mode. If you would like, you can press the center button once more to put the device on low intensity mode. You use a sweeping motion when using Luna Mini.
After one full minute the device pulses three times. This is your notice your face is cleaned. You can now turn off your Luna Mini.
Other features that set Foreo Luna Apart:
- As you can see Foreo Luna mini has no bristles. It has tiny silicone touch points instead. This means the device stays much more hygienic as there is no brush that collects all the dirt. It also means once you invest in Luna Mini, you don’t have to keep buying extra brush heads.
- The opposite side of the device is designed for the oily T-zone area.
3) Finally, use the back side of Foreo Luna Mini on your T-Zone which can be oilier. The rounded tip is very helpful. It gets around the nose area, and is great to get rid of the blackheads and to clean those pores. Voila, you have a clean face. Enjoy!
IMPRESSIONS: At the end of one month, I was glad to see Foreo Luna Mini lived up to the hype. After each cleaning session, my skin felt much smoother. It looked and felt fresh.
I do get blackheads around my T-zone, especially around the nose, and chin area. I saw the most improvement with those and with having cleaner pores. Even the aesthetician I go to for professional face cleaning noticed the lack of blemishes, and reduced blackheads. (They never completely go away but tools like this make them very manageable) Thumbs up from me!!
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THEBOXQUEEN READERS: I am happy to share that if you use the special CODE: THEBOXQUEEN, you’ll receive a FREE Acure cleanser with your Foreo order. You can feel confident shopping at Askderm.com. They are the authorized reseller of Foreo. They carry carefully selected brands, and offer good customer service.
Have you used Foreo Luna Mini? What are your thoughts? Don’t forget to enter the giveaway below for a chance to win a Foreo Luna valued t $199.
FOREO LUNA GIVEAWAY
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a lovely day ladies. Stay happy and stylish. <3 XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER
This post is sponsored by AskDerm. I’ve been using Foreo Luna Mini and all opinions are my own.