This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and Neutrogena. All opinions are mine alone. #BestLovedBeauty #CollectiveBias
There’s no need to deny it. I love beauty products, playing around with them, trying on fresh colors, and creating new makeup looks. In the past, I’ve shared my date night, or event looks with you, and I hope to share even more of them in the future.
Let’s face it though. I am a mom of three, and my life is not always so glamorous. My day
to day is filled with volunteering at my kids schools, writing at home, running errands, working out, having coffee with friends, and cheering on my children at various classes/activities. I still want to look put together in my everyday life, and I have a quick routine that I’ll share with you today. My Natural MakeUp Look Under 10 minutes.
I think we can all benefit from a morning routine that does not take a lot of time but makes us feel awake, confident, (and I do believe confidence comes from within but looking your best helps too. 🙂 ) and ready to take on whatever the day brings us. I am talking about a natural, good for you look that will become second nature to you.
Here are the products I use. Considering almost half of them are brushes, the routine is quite practical, and it’ll help you look your morning best.
This is how I start my day. It’s my before look.
Neutrogena is a brand that has always been in my makeup & skincare drawers, and on my bathroom vanity since my teenage years. No wonder it’s the #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand. Pretty much every women I know has their favorite products from Neutrogena. It’s a true household beauty name. I tried out two new to me Neutrogena products recently, and start my morning natural makeup routine with them.
- First I hydrate my skin with Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel with SPF 15. A moisturized skin looks its best, and this gel prepares my skin for the day ahead. I especially love that it is SPF 15, and protects my skin from the sun. Talk about multi-tasking. LOVE!
The second product I mentioned I added to my morning natural makeup routine is the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Correct & Cover . This lovely product, which smells unbelievably good by the way, contains .5% salicylic acid and MicroClear technology. It helps clear breakouts, and evens out the skin tone as well as redness.
- The product comes in two shades. I use fair to light shade for my skin, and apply it after hydrating my skin with the gel. I love how Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Correct & Cover has very light coverage but makes my skin look healthy, almost glowing. It is also great at blurring those acne marks.
Beauty Tip: I use a beauty sponge to get an even application. I especially love how you can use it to go over your blush if you apply too much, or how you can correct mascara marks on your lids. I just go over with it and puff the smudge is gone.
The third step in my natural everyday makeup routine is applying two neutral colors on my eyelids.
- I use a neutral shadow with a bit of shine right under my eyebrows to open up my eyes, and a matte neutral color for all over my lids to even out my skin tone.
- I follow with a good mascara and by lining just my upper lids with a natural, brown color.
This is how my eyes look after my natural day makeup application. I don’t highlight the crease for a day look. I leave that for fancier looks.
- Next, I smile, and apply a pink blush right on top of the apple of my cheeks. This gives that flushed, healthy hue to my face.
- Last step is a light application of a soft pink lipstick/gloss. My natural makeup look took less than 10 minutes.
Here are my before, and after looks. I certainly feel much more ready for my day with this quick morning makeup routine.
Find the Products Here , in the special display at Target. I am already at Target at least weekly, and I pick up my Neutrogena items when I stop by.
This is the aisle the products are sold at.
Have you tried the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel with SPF 15 AND Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Correct & Cover ? What are your thoughts on them?
Do you have a morning makeup routine? Any special tips or thoughts? I would love to hear!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful Thursday. Stay your amazing selves ladies, and stay stylish of course 🙂 XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER