Ladies have you tried your FREE MONTH of Rocksbox yet? ( TheBoxQueen readers get to try this sparkly designer jewelry service FREE for a whole month here with CODE: theboxqueenxoxo) I am getting pretty well seasoned with Rocksbox. I am on my 14th box, and have been really enjoying the service. I’ll share with you my latest Rocksbox today.
If you haven’t come across my Rocksbox Reviews yet, you can find all of my previous Rocksbox Reviews here. I am also including all the information on how this jewelry service works below. If you’ve been following my fashion/outfit inspiration posts, you probably know by now how frequently I use Rocksbox pieces.
I have to say, I used to not get how a jewelry rental service would work as I love to own all the pretty baubles that I like. ( Which girl doesn’t right?) I started having a HUGE collection of pieces tough and realized I don’t end up wearing each all that much as I love variety and trying out new items. It’s really fun having a never ending, designer jewelry collection where you get to use, and try out many different beauties. I like that there is always an option to purchase (and at a discounted price) if you can’t part with something.
What is ROCKSBOX?
- ROCKSBOX is a premium jewelry subscription that carries well-known, and upscale brands including some of my favorites like Gorjana, Kendra Scott, & Loren Hope.
- You fill out a style profile. Based on your answers your stylists sends you 3 pieces in each box.
- You try a FREE MONTH here with CODE:theboxqueenxoxo. There is no commitment to continue after the FREE month.
- The unique twist? If you want to continue after the initial FREE month, for a $19 monthly fee, you get to enjoy these pieces AS LONG AS you wish on loan. You get to try many styles with no commitment. It’s like having an unlimited jewelry box always filled with new items.
- When you feel like you need new pieces to spice up your outfits, you send back your existing box to receive a new box. I think it’s lovely that you can do this as much as you want for the same monthly fee. I know some ladies get a box every week, whereas others keep their pieces for a month.
- You also have the option of purchasing the pieces you receive with a discount off of retail price, if you feel like you can’t part with an especially special piece.
- The prepaid shipping label, and an envelope are included so sending back your box is super convenient. For the moment they ship to US only.
- They sanitize, and clean each piece throughly before they send them out. My pieces looked brand new. This info was super important for me, and I was happy to learn.
IMPORTANT DETAIL- SHINE INSIDER REWARD PROGRAM gives you $10 Shine Spend every month. You can use it that month to purchase your favorite piece. You can also earn Forever Spend by referring friends credit immediately, or you can save it to use for a future piece you want to purchase. Pretty cool!!
Let’s move on to the Pretties that came in February 2016 Rocksbox. Shall we?
KENDRA SCOTT FRANCES NECKLACE IN TEAL AGATE ( INSIDER’S PRICE $72)
Kendra Scott pieces are constantly on my Rocksbox wishlist. I’ve kept an earring, and two necklaces of the designer from my previous boxes. This one is in a striking blue, and I found that it really brightened my casual outfits.
GORJANA SHIMMER BAR BRACELET IN GOLD ( INSIDER’S PRICE $51)
I always talk about how difficult it is for me to find bracelets that don’t fall of my wrists. This Gorjana piece is great for layering, and it is adjustable which makes it wearable for me. Love!
LOREN HOPE SOPHIA STUDS IN ICE BLUE (INSIDER’S PRICE $29)
Loren Hope is another designer I admire. I own a gorgeous bracelet from her, and request to be sent more pieces in every box. These studs are the perfect everyday pair. The ice blue color is pretty special too.
Top: Golden Tote (from this Review) | Jeans: Stitch Fix (Keeper from this review) | Shoes: Halogen ( 40% off ) | Jewelry: Rocksbox – Get your Free Month with Code:theboxqueenxoxo | Sunglasses: Lanvin via Ditto – Get your FREE Month of Endless EyeWear subscription here with CODE: THEBOXQUEEN)
Have you tried Rocksbox yet? Which pieces and designers are your favorites? Would love to share the excitement. <3
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful Thursday ladies. Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER