We just finished a really delicious Veggie filled Taco dinner I cooked. It was delivered in our latest Sun Basket. I reviewed Sun Basket beginning of the year when I got to try out a complimentary box. My whole family loved the meals so much that my husband and I decided to sign up on our own to receive weekly Sun Baskets. We’ve been getting a new Box delivered the last three months, and have been loving the service even more if that is possible.
PROMO ALERT: I wanted to give you an update and also share the best deal Sun Basket has had so far; 3 free meals worth $34.47 discount that is still live. I know some of you that live in the delivery area have already taken advantage of the offer. This offer is how I started to get the Sun Baskets after my initial review, and I could not stop. 🙂
If you are new to TheBoxQueen, here is What I LOVE ABOUT SUN BASKET:
- Sun Basket sends organic ingredients, non-GMO produce from the best west coast farms. The meat, and sea food are also sustainably sourced, and hormone free.
- Recipes are created by the award winning San Francisco chef Justine Kelly. Fun fact, I knew about her simply because we went to Slanted Door a couple times when she used to be a chef there. They are also nutritionist approved & have balanced calories.
- The recipes are VERY straight-forward, and super easy to follow which is huge for me, and they don’t take more than 30 minutes of your time. Huge bonus for my lifestyle! This is 100% tried and tested.
- There are a variety of meal options at Sun Basket from Gluten – Free to Paleo -Friendly to Vegetarian. You get to choose 3 meals from an ever changing menu, and you can choose to receive meal plans for 2, 4, or 6 people.
- The ingredients are carefully packaged to stay fresh for 8 hrs after delivery. I can personally vouch for this. The packaging was super impressive, and the shrimp was still frozen even after standing in front of my door for a couple hrs.
- The packaging is 100% recyclable, and if you wish, you have the option to send the reusable parts back with free shipping.
- Meals cost 11.49 per person for healthy, new tastes made with the best of ingredients. Don’t forget you can use this link to get 3 Free Meals.
- You can skip a week or cancel anytime. Makes to try the service easier to see if it fits you.
Sun Basket currently ships to CA, OR, WA, CO, UT, AZ, NV and ID.
Here are some of the recipes I’ve received since we started subscribing. For every week, there is a certain window of time when you get to choose your favorite 3 meals from about a list of 8. I love that chef Justine Kelly puts together healthy meals, that are from organic, “makes you feel good” sources. I also love that I get to cook all the recipes, and the flavors are amazing. <3
We received the Rigatoni With White Beans And Kale recipe, and ingredients a few weeks ago. Now I think I know pasta, (the whole family loves eating pasta dishes so I always experiment with various recipes.) and I always thought I made pretty good pasta meals. That is until I cooked this recipe. It was one of the tastiest pasta dishes I made with a few great ingredients, and uncomplicated instructions as usual.
Which brings me to another feature of Sun Basket I really appreciate. The recipes are sophisticated, and yummy, however they are very straightforward with great instructions. Nothing is guess work, and all the ingredients are perfectly measured, and ready to use. LOVE!
I’ll keep updating you on Sun Basket periodically, and share favorite meals I made from the subscription.
If you are interested in trying this healthy meal delivery service (and live in the delivery idea) make sure to use this link to get the $34.47 discount which is three FREE meals. (and there is no waiting in line in the wait list if you use this promo)
Do you get Sun Basket? Have you tried any other meal delivery services? I would LOVE to hear all your experiences, and thoughts!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies. Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER