How has your weekend been so far lovelies? Today we had a fun day of Easter Egg Hunting. We had friends come over, and we took all the kids to our neighborhood park to collect eggs. Each year, the event starts at 10 am sharp, and by 10:1 almost all eggs are gone. 🙂
This year, my kids had solid strategies, and were able to collect more than 25 eggs collectively. We called it a huge success. One of the most fun part of egg hunting is tradingthe contents of shells right after. I may have loved the little toy frogs that they found inside some of the eggs a little bit too much haha.
This weekend, the sales at my various favorite stores are bountiful. I can’t wait to share my finds of Best Sale Picks of The Weekend Under $100.
1. DENIM OFF THE SHOULDER TRAPEZE DRESS
2. COLD SHOULDER MINI DRESS
3. LACE YOKE TIE BACK TOP
4. PETALED BLOUSON DRESS
5. FLORAL PRINT OFF THE SHOULDER ROMPER
6. WOVEN CAMI TOP WITH DOUBLE STRAPS
7. EYELET SCALLOP SKIRT
8. COLD SHOULDER FRINGED BEACH COVER UP
9. FLORALS ZIPPER FLARE SKIRT
10. CRYSTAL STATEMENT NECKLACE
11. WEDGE SANDALS
12. EYELET OFF THE SHOULDER BLOUSE
I’ve put together a collage of my Best of Sale Picks of The Weekend All Under $100 above. Here are some highlights from my favorite sales.
1) 40% OFF AT LOFT ( Biggest Sale of The year) See my latest LOFT Picks in this Go Shopping With TheBoxQueen post
- Love this LOFT Wedges in pretty red, as well as this gorgeous necklace both 40% off.
- I have this dress and LOVE the fit! See it in my latest Go Shopping Edition.
2) ASOS is having a tiered savings sale. $30 off of $150 CODE:MARCH30 , $50 off of $200 CODE:MARCH50, and $70 off of $250 CODE:MARCH70.
- Can’t get enough of this off the shoulder dress. Love the hot pink color too. I plan to wear a lot of this style this summer.
- How cute is the fringed beach cover up?
3) EXPRESS is having a 40% off Everything Sale! So much prettiness!
- `Isn’t this romper just adorable? Beautiful floral print.
- This denim version of the off the shoulder dress is lovely. I ordered it at first sight.
FROM THEBOXQUEEN’S CLOSET
One thing I am partial to is white lace, crocheted, or embroidered spring/summer tops. The crisp look combined with the intricate detailing of these fabric/styles really speak to me. I was so happy to receive this beauty. At just over $22, it’s a stunning piece. Love the crocheted flowers. The length of the top is just right. It’s also lined 3/4 of the length of the top. The back has a half zip for easy wear. I am happy with the quality & detailing at this price point.
Style Tip: I wanted to pair the crisp & gorly top with my camo jeans to mix up the styles a bit. ( Mine is sold out, but found this almost identical one) I still wanted to keep the feminine vibe of the outfit, and added these heels I kept from my first ever Trunk Club. (see the review here.) I can’t sing their praises enough. The cobalt blue is so eye-catching, and the heel is not too high.
For accessories, I chose to wear this new favorite bracelet from Stella & Dot’s summer collection. I love its understated elegance, and the quality is wonderful. The pink Loren Hope earrings brought some more touch of color to the look. ( The earrings came in my latest Rocksbox. You can get your own FREE MONTH here with CODE: theboxqueenxoxo )
RECREATE THE LOOK
Love the timeless elegance of this bracelet.
Top: Floral Crochet Blouse c/o | Pants: Sold Out – Similar | Heels: Vince Camuto (From this Trunk Club Review) | Bracelet: Stella & Dot c/o | Bag: Stitch Fix (From this Stitch Fix Review) | Earrings: Rocksbox (Get a FREE MONTH here with CODE: Theboxqueenxoxo ) | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Would love to hear your thoughts ladies. Which pieces are your favorite? Which stores, and sales are you shopping this weekend?
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a great Sunday lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER
Linking up with a fab party On Trend Tuesdays here & here.