There is a new healthy subscription in our house; Boka Box. The name Boka is a play on the Spanish word for mouth “boca”. As you can guess from this, Boka is an oral-care/ healthy mouth subscription. We received a customized box for the family which includes toothbrushes, flosses, toothpastes, and a really cool product, Cocorinse. Below you’ll find all the details on what we received, how the subscription works, and a special 25% discount on all your purchases.
HOW DOES BOKA BOX SUBSCRIPTION WORK?
- Boka Box Subscription was created inspired by the fact that dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every three months. Dental health is closely related to our overall health, and the main purpose of Boka Box is to keep your mouth healthy with great products.
- Boka toothbrushes are made with Binchotan activated charcoal bristles, which naturally helps prevent bacteria from growing on your brush. The minty toothpaste is made with natural ingredients & essential oils like peppermint and mint. Boka floss wrapped in natural beeswax glides smoothly between teeth for a super clean mouth.
- You can subscribe for a quarterly fee of $14.50 for the basic box OR you can customize a box depending on the quantity you need for your family. You’ll be billed quarterly as you’ll receive a box every three months. There’s also a yearly prepay option that comes with a 15% discounted price.
- After your order is received you’ll get your Boka Box on your doorstep in 5 business days.
- At the moment, Boka Box only ships in US. Also, you can cancel your subscription anytime.
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT: Get 25% OFF any purchase until April 15th, 2016 with CODE: BOXQUEEN25 (Cannot be combined with other offers, cannot be used by the same individual more than once.)
After receiving our Boka Box, I tried these four products in my morning and night routine. The mint toothpaste is very refreshing. The best & interesting part? For the first time ever in my life, I started ayurvedic oil pulling with the perfectly measured for single use Cocorinse.
Cocorinse is 100% organic, cold pressed coconut, peppermint, and spearmint oils. Oil pulling reduces harmful bacteria in your mouth, and gives you a long lasting fresh breath.
I swish Cocorinse every morning before I brush my teeth for five minutes. At first it felt weird having oil in my mouth I have to admit haha but I got used to it. The fresh, clean feeling in my mouth is worth it.
These all came in our customized Boka Box.
Have you tried Boka Box? Don’t forget; until April 15th, you get 25% off with the CODE: BOXQUEEN25 The products are high quality & natural. I found that the subscription service was well executed, and super convenient.
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a great Wednesday lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.