Happy Weekend Ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful week. After I published my May Stitch Fix Review a few days ago, it got really busy around here. As we are getting closer to June, which marks the end of school year, school activities, field trips start to happen back to back. I volunteered with my youngest daughters class for a morning at a children’s play, got a couple travel plans finalized,& had some home projects finished. It would be an understatement to say I am happy to be able to take a deep breath, sit down, and share this weeks best sales with you lovelies.
In this edition of Best Sales of The Week, I put together gorgeous summer styles. Every piece (minus the gift necklace) you’ll see below is on sale. LOFT is having 30% off new arrivals, (40% off for LOFT cardholders), Nordstrom has great new markdowns, and Banana Republic has beautiful pieces at a great value. I am also sharing my own outfit of Ruffle Top & White Jeans.
1. PLEATED STRAPPY FLORAL DRESS
2. PINTUCK RUFFLE TOP
3. FLORAL BELL NECKLACE
4. METALLIC FLOPPY STRAW HAT
5. CHAMBRAY OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS
6. POM POM STRAW BAG
7. ‘MINI THEA’ CROSSBODY BAG
8. SLEEVELESS SWING DRESS
9. HONEY FRINGE SANDAL
10. MONOCHROME SQUARE SUNGLASSES
11. KNOT FRONT TEE
12. TIE WAIST WRAP SKIRT
- Pom Pom accessories are very on trend this season. I love this beach bag with pom pom accents on sale right now.
- I plan to wear this Sleeveless Swing Dress with the pom pom beach bag as a beach cover up. It’s also great to eat lunch in, or for visiting a local farmers market/bazaar on vacation.
- This Off The Shoulder Dress is even better in chambray.
- This Ruffle Top (which I also have, see below) is really girly, and fab. I LOVE mine!
- Looking for a great Floppy Hat? This beauty is 40% off, and has a pretty shine.
- Do you also feel like you can’t have enough stripes? If your answer is yes, this short sleeve, knot front tee is a versatile everyday summer staple.
FROM THEBOXQUEEN’S CLOSET
STYLE TIP: This Ruffle Top in Coral (also comes in dark green), and the bell necklace are Mother’s Day gifts from my kids. They are extra special as my kids chose both, and I love that this also shows they completely know my style. 🙂
The Ruffle Top has so many lovely details that it makes an enough of statement on its own. I paired it with my recent purchase white jeans. ( Via Trunk Club – See in this Review) I’ve always loved coral and white together. I think they make a refreshing match. To continue the girly look of the top, I added lace up heels in neutral beige/grey. (Also kept from Trunk Club – See in this Review)
CREATE THE OUTFIT
ACCESSORIES STYLE TIP: The bell necklace in yellow sprinkled the look with a bit of an happy accent color. I kept the rest of the accessories simple with my most worn Wantable studs along with sunglasses & clutch in neutral brown.
Top: Banana Republic (On SALE!) | Jeans: Caslon ( Kept From Trunk Club) | Necklace: Banana Republic | Shoes: Vince Camuto | Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Clutch: Topshop – Sold Out (Similar Style)
Have you found any pretty sale pieces this week? I would love to hear about your discoveries!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful Saturday lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER
Linking up with On Trend Tuesdays here and here.