I’ve been receiving RocksBox for over a year now, and in this time this jewelry service has become one of my mini obsessions. You ladies probably know how much I enjoy reviewing subscription boxes. From time to time, I fall so much in love with one of those that I become a long time fan. RocksBox is obviously one of those services; evidenced in my RocksBox Reviews section here. You can also see me using my RocksBox pieces, and a few keepers in many of my fashion posts like my latest Stitch Fix styling, & this Trunk Club Review.
RocksBox recently changed their look, the new box has a streamlined design, in a classy navy. I can’t get over how beautiful the navy + gold box looks combined with the pink bow. Love it!!
I am so glad to be able to offer you a FREE MONTH with this link and CODE: theboxqueenxoxo. If you have not taken advantage of your commitment free, Month Long subscription, I highly recommend you try the service and see how you like it. I’ve been enjoying the designer jewelry, the ease of receiving & sending back my boxes, the customer service, and of course how I have an endless supply of jewelry at my disposal.
Let’s first see how RocksBox works, and then I’ll show you the pretties I got in my June Box.
HOW DOES ROCKSBOX WORK?
What is ROCKSBOX?
- ROCKSBOX is a premium jewelry subscription that carries well-known, and upscale brands including some of my favorites like Gorjana, Kendra Scott, & Loren Hope.
- You fill out a style profile. Based on your answers your stylists sends you 3 pieces in each box.
- You try a FREE MONTH here with CODE:theboxqueenxoxo. There is no commitment to continue after the FREE month.
- The unique twist? If you want to continue after the initial FREE month, for a $19 monthly fee, you get to enjoy these pieces AS LONG AS you wish on loan. You get to try many styles with no commitment. It’s like having an unlimited jewelry box always filled with new items.
- When you feel like you need new pieces to spice up your outfits, you send back your existing box to receive a new box. I think it’s lovely that you can do this as much as you want for the same monthly fee. I know some ladies get a box every week, whereas others keep their pieces for a month.
- You also have the option of purchasing the pieces you receive with a discount off of retail price, if you feel like you can’t part with an especially special piece.
- The prepaid shipping label, and an envelope are included so sending back your box is super convenient. For the moment they ship to US only.
- They sanitize, and clean each piece throughly before they send them out. My pieces looked brand new. This info was super important for me, and I was happy to learn.
IMPORTANT DETAIL- SHINE INSIDER REWARD PROGRAM gives you $10 Shine Spend every month. You can use it that month to purchase your favorite piece. You can also earn Forever Spend by referring friends, which can be used immediately, or can be saved to use for a future piece you want to purchase. Pretty cool!!
Kendra Scott Fran Earring in Pink Agate
I request Kendra Scott in all of my RocksBox notes to stylist, and have chosen many of the brands pieces in my wishlist. The aesthetic of Kendra Scott matches my style sense. I’ve previously kept this necklace, and these earrings from RocksBox, and I am LOVING these pink earrings I got this time. They have the brightest, cutest color.
Loren Hope Blythe Necklace in Shell
Loren Hope is another brand I adore. ( If you’ve been reading TheBoxQueen for a while, you probably have seen my Loren Hope bracelet ; I use it & feature it ALL THE TIME! ) I was surprised to see both the Kendra earrings & this gorgeousness in the same RocksBox. #lucky
Gorjana Aida Cuff
The third piece that came in my June RocksBox was this delicate bracelet. I made note in my account that bracelets that fit my wrists are difficult to find. Even the smallest of bracelets sometimes turn out to be too big. Usually I prefer to choose bracelets myself to make sure they stay on. I thought it was very thoughtful of my stylist to include an easily adjustable style. This bracelet fits perfectly, and is such a versatile item.
Overall Impressions: I am pretty excited for the pieces I received in this RocksBox. All three brands are brands I buy on my own, and enjoy.
Have you tried RocksBox? How do you like the service?
If you are curious, don’t forget you can get a FREE MONTH of RocksBox here with CODE: theboxqueenxoxo.
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER