Happy Mid July Lovelies! As July is the month of travel for me, I asked my lovely, & very fashionable stylist Paulina for a Beach Trunk. I requested that she sends me a trunk full of beach cover ups, swimsuits, sandals, and night out dresses. I also had time constraints, and a strict deadline. Paulina not only made sure that I got my big box before I took off, but she also really listened to me and sent me many vacation inspired pieces.
Below you’ll find a summary of how Trunk Club works (including a FEE UPDATE), clickable images of all pieces I received, followed by my favorite outfits from the July Box. Ready to see everything ladies? Let’s take a peak.
HOW DOES TRUNK CLUB WORK?
- You get introduced to a personal stylist online. If you get referred from TheBoxQueen, your stylist would be my wonderful stylist Paulina. 🙂
- UPDATE: There is NO ongoing styling fee (which is a unique feature), however Trunk Club charges a one time, first trunk deposit of $100 to new customers. This is completely usable as credit towards any current or future purchases from your trunk. All your following trunks will be styled free of charge.
- Shipping is free both ways. You choose to keep what you like, and send back everything else. There’s NO minimum purchase required.
- After you specify your preference ( they have women’s and men’s trunks) you’ll fill out some style questions. (similar to Stitch Fix if you read my reviews) These include the types of styles you like, your various apparel sizing, bra measurements, and shoe size.
- When you are done with the styling questions, you enter your full name, phone, and zip code to set up an account which takes just a few seconds.
- After you submit the info via “get started”, your stylist sends you a welcome email, and asks you how you prefer to be contacted. You can choose to talk on the phone (which is great for personalization) or if you are too busy to stay on the phone for a long time you can choose to receive an email from her.
- I chose the email option as I am always running around, and Paulina sent me a detailed questionnaire. I wrote back to her giving detailed info as well as my social media links such as my Pinterest board. Providing visuals helps a lot.
- At this point, My Favorite Feature of Trunk Club takes place – The Preview!! 🙂 Your stylist chooses some styles she thinks you would like. She sends you the link. Listen to this ( I found this really refreshing!) you get to take off anything you know you won’t want to try on. Your stylist then adds some other styles depending on your choices.
- You get sent a trunk that includes clothes, shoes, jewelry, and bags. I adore that there is a great variety of fashion items. The brands are Nordstrom brands that are from the current season which I also appreciated.
- You get to keep your Trunk Club box for 10 DAYS!! When you are ready to send everything back, you have the choice to schedule UPS pick up via Trunk Club, or you can drop your box off at any UPS location.
Paulina sent me gorgeous sandals, beach bags, coverups, swimsuits, and vacation date night options.
I loved the many of colors, and patterns in this Trunk Club. I also appreciated that a variety of brands and price points were represented.
How very adorable are these red lace-up sandals?
ALL THE PIECES THAT CAME IN MY JULY TRUNK CLUB
MY FAVORITES OF JULY TRUNK
Felicity And Coco Jersey Maxi Dress + Kate Spade Hallie Tote
Style Tip: This maxi dress has such vibrant colors, and such a gorgeous shape that it is hard not to notice it. Up close, the print is even more beautiful than it is in the pictures. As the dress is already so very eye catching, I wanted to keep the neckline, and arms bare. To add some movement and color around my face, I chose to wear big, cheerful earrings from Wantable.
This Kate Spade bag is sparkly, girly, and is adorned with the seasons hottest trend pom poms. (which are completely removable when/if you get tired of them) I think the bag and the dress scream vacation worn together.
RECREATE THE LOOK
Becca SeaSide Cover-Up Dress + Steve Madden Lace Up Sandal + Kate Spade Hallie Tote
Style Tip: I love pairing whimsical accessories with more subtle pieces like this little black beach dress with crochet detail. The dress has a flowy, comfy fit on the bottom with a bit more definition around the chest. I absolutely love this piece. The same Kate Spade bag you saw above, along with these red, lace up sandals created a very fun look that I can see myself wearing a lot.
The intricate crochet detail on the neckline adds character to the black dress.
RECREATE THE LOOK
Cece Cold Shoulder Dress + Steve Madden Cage Sandals
Style Tip: The Cece Cold Shoulder Dress is everything I could ask for. To start with, it is in my favorite style of summer 2016; cold shoulder. The straps keep everything in place, and the belt adds definition. I also LOVE the bold fuchsia/ bright pink this dress came in. I loved pairing the dress with the cage, chunky heel sandals from July Trunk Club.
For accessories I chose pink earrings that were a gift from my mom, and my beloved Loren Hope bracelet I kept from RocksBox. You can get a FREE MONTH of Rocksbox here with CODE: theboxqueenxoxo.
I did end up keeping these sandals. They go with absolutely everything, and the chunky heels are very in style. Although I really loved the dress, I had to keep focused as I was shopping for a beach vacation. Because of the shiny, satiny fabric it was made of, the dress felt a bit more baby shower to me than beach nights. I give it five stars nevertheless.
RECREATE THE LOOK
OVERALL IMPRESSIONS: My July Trunk Club was a big success. My stylist delivered on all of my requests, and sent me a box with great variety of pieces, price points, and brands. I am in LOVE with the chunky heel sandals I kept as well as the beach cover up.
If you are curious about Trunk Club; I can definitely say that the quality, and the truly personalized service are pretty fab! You can sign up here to start getting styled by my stylist Paulina.
Have you tried Trunk Club ladies? What are your thoughts on the service? Let’s share the excitement! ( or any experiences 🙂 )
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER