Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has been an exciting event for all the Nordstrom Rewards cardholders for the last week, including myself. Starting today, #nsale is open for everyone which is so fun as now we can all discuss our favorite purchases. I am traveling overseas (at a pretty, Aagean Beach Town right now – see on TheBoxQueen instagram) & wanted to make sure you had my best picks on the day Public Access starts.
You can see more options here, in my initial Nordstrom Anniversary Sale – Early Access post including how my initial purchases/picks were inspired by my favorite previously featured outfits. Also you can find my Go Shopping with TheBoxQueen, Nordstrom editions here.
1. KUT from the Kloth Faux Leather Jacket
2. Angie Print Shift Dress
3. kate spade crossbody bag
4. Rebecca Minkoff Satchel
5. Halogen Cashmere Cardigan
6. Halogen Almond Toe Wedge
7. Halogen Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat
8. Michael Kors Hooded Trench Coat
9. kate spade crystal wrist cuff
10. Frye Over the Knee Boot
11. AG Cigarette Leg Jeans
12. Halogen Cashmere Poncho
- I have this same jacket from Stitch Fix (this review) and love it to bits. I can highly recommend it. I think the unique cut of the piece gives jean outfits character, and also looks great over dresses.
- This year I got a couple new Rebecca Minkoff bags for spring and summer & loved the styles & quality. For fall +winter I’ve got my eye on this bag. The shape is classic, and the color is super easy to match with everything.
- Every year I buy a pair of long boots. This Frye pair with the tassel on the back is universally flattering to wear over skinnies & leggings. I also like that the boots have a 1” heel & that they are not completely flat.
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a great opportunity to pick up staple pieces that will stand the test of time. One such piece is a good trench coat. This Michael Kors one is a great option.
- One style I use over and over in my closet every year when it gets cooler is a slightly looser sweater long enough to cover the booty. I wear a LOT of skinny jeans and leggings. These sweaters are perfect to create a quick, effortless casual outfit.
- How cute are these burgundy lace-ups? One of my favorite flats for the season.
What are you shopping from the #nsale? Which fall pieces are you most excited for? Would love to hear ladies!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER