Hello Lovelies! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Today is my son’s birthday, and I am in planning mode for a dinner party. I wanted to share the August goodies we received for my husband from Trendy Butler before we head out. We’ve tried Trendy Butler for him for the first time a couple months ago. It was a good experience, and hubby wore the pants he got so much and the T-shirt too.
Just as a reminder, on the Trendy Butler ( get $10 OFF with CODE: BOXQUEEN10 ) style profile, we mostly asked for casual, trendy & modern pieces. We specifically asked not to receive work wear, as my husband is so picky with that, and shops his favorite brands, mostly from Nordstrom, for his work clothes. In this Trendy Butler package, he received a pair of shorts, a pair of pants, and a t-shirt.
HOW DOES TRENDY BUTLER WORK ?
- You go to Trendy Butler Website & fill out a style profile by clicking on “Get Started”.
- Get $10 off from your first box with CODE: BOXQUEEN10
- Stylists at Trendy Butler pick out clothes for you from a diverse range of products provided by their partnered network inventory, based on your profile, location, and feedback.
- Your box is built, and delivered to your hands in 9 to 17 days. You’ll receive updates to the email you sign up with through out the process.
- You pay $65 for clothes valued at $150 which means you get a big discount. Your first box will be $55 with TheBoxQueen special discount. ( CODE: BOXQUEEN10 )
- In every box, you have the option to exchange one item if it’s not your style, and you can make unlimited exchanges if the size is not right for some reason.
- You also get to make special requests prior to your monthly billing. For instance you can ask for a V neck tee, or relaxed jeans etc. Although requests are not guaranteed, Trendy Butler try their best to fulfill them.
- You can cancel AND pause anytime (Please read the FAQ’s for cancellation policy) with no penalty which is great to get a couple boxes here& there depending on your needs.
It’s never easy to convince my hubby to take photos, but when I do we have so much fun. I enjoy being the one taking the pics. 🙂 Both the T-shirt & shorts above are from Trendy Butler. We loved the two tone T-shirt, especially the blue tones, and the zipper on the side. The shorts were pretty cool too. They had a great fit & length.
RECREATE THE LOOK
The above shirt was from our initial Trendy Butler. It’s such an easy to wear piece, and D continued to pair it with different bottoms through out the spring & summer.
RECREATE THE LOOK
Overall Impressions: The pieces Trendy Butler has sent us in the two packages we received have been on point, and in line with the casual wear, trendy style profile we created. I also liked that they respected our wishes to not receive workwear as my husband likes to buy that himself. All the brands sent have been high quality, and from modern brands. If you would also like to try Trendy Butler, don’t forget to get your $10 OFF here with CODE: BOXQUEEN10.
Ladies have you tried Trendy Butler? What were your thoughts? Are there any other Men’s Personal Styling Services you’ve tried? Would LOVE to hear it all!!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER