The past two days, we’ve been busy celebrating both my birthday and my oldest daughters. Our birthdays are three days apart; and its always fun organizing surprises for her. Its also exciting to guess what the kids and hubby planned for me. We had many mini celebrations including a dinner party out, and a Sunday brunch. It was a lovely and very fast paced weekend.
Right around Friday, I received my latest Rocksbox in the mail. If you’ve been a long time reader or found TheBoxQueen a while ago, you may have noticed my love for this jewelry service. I am such a big fan, and enjoy all the pieces I receive monthly. If you’ve just discovered my reviews, a big welcome! You can start reading about Rocksbox here. Also make sure to check out my style posts & personal style box reviews as I show many ways I wear the jewelry I get/keep. ( See below to see how you can get Rocksbox FREE for a month + holiday gift options)
HOW DOES ROCKSBOX WORK?
What is ROCKSBOX?
- ROCKSBOX is a premium jewelry subscription that carries well-known, and upscale brands including some of my favorites like Gorjana, Kendra Scott, & Loren Hope.
- You fill out a style profile. Based on your answers your stylists sends you 3 pieces in each box.
- You try a FREE MONTH here with CODE:theboxqueenxoxo. There is no commitment to continue after the FREE month.
- The unique twist? If you want to continue after the initial FREE month, for a $19 monthly fee, you get to enjoy these pieces AS LONG AS you wish on loan. You get to try many styles with no commitment. It’s like having an unlimited jewelry box always filled with new items.
- When you feel like you need new pieces to spice up your outfits, you send back your existing box to receive a new box. I think it’s lovely that you can do this as much as you want for the same monthly fee. I know some ladies get a box every week, whereas others keep their pieces for a month.
- You also have the option of purchasing the pieces you receive with a discount off of retail price, if you feel like you can’t part with an especially special piece.
- The prepaid shipping label, and an envelope are included so sending back your box is super convenient. For the moment they ship to US only.
- They sanitize, and clean each piece throughly before they send them out. My pieces looked brand new. This info was super important for me, and I was happy to learn.
- You get to wish list pieces from the extensive inventory, and your stylist makes an effort to send you pieces from your wish list. I got two wish listed items in my November box.
IMPORTANT DETAIL- SHINE INSIDER REWARD PROGRAM gives you $10 Shine Spend every month. You can use it that month to purchase your favorite piece. You can also earn Forever Spend by referring friends, which can be used immediately, or can be saved to use for a future piece you want to purchase. Pretty cool!!
Style Tip: I wore this green asymmetric cold shoulder sweater outfit to Sunday brunch. I highly recommend this piece. It’s under $20 on sale, and is a great way to try the cold shoulder fall trend without investing too much initially. (also see the cold shoulder tunic outfit here)
I loved it with the Joe’s jeans I kept from this Trunk Club Review a while ago. I added the patterned Rebecca Minkoff purse from this Trunk Club Review – see solid version here -, and grey suede pumps to add a bit of polish. My November Rocksbox pieces rounded up my brunch look, and definitely infused some sparkle & glam to the casual outfit.
FREE MONTH OFFER: Try Rocksbox free for a month here with CODE: theboxqueenxoxo This is completely commitment free, and you’ll get a taste of what this service offers.
Loren Hope Cluster Studs in Crystal and Electric Purple
In this Rocksbox I received a gorgeous necklace, and two earrings. My stylist made a note and said she wanted to give me two options to pair with the necklace depending on my mood, and outfits. I love the studs as they are shiny and happy but also super wearable.
Top: Green Shoulder Detail Sweater ( On sale for under $20!!) | Jeans: Joe’s Jeans – Keeper from Trunk Club | Shoes: Old – Love this Similar Pair | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff ( Similar Style Solid Color) – Keeper from this Trunk Club Review | Jewelry: Rocksbox – Get your FREE MONTH here with CODE: theboxqueenxoxo
Perry Street Carine Necklace & Kendra Scott Alex Earring in Amethyst
I like that the necklace has a statement feel with a delicate touch. It pairs as beautifully with casual sweaters as it would with dresses and fancier tops. I also received these Kendra Scott earrings in the same box in color amethyst. The two earrings were my wish listed items and I appreciated finding both in this box.
RECREATE THE LOOK
ROCKSBOX HOLIDAY GIFT OPTIONS
You can also gift Rocksbox to your loved ones. They have three gift options right now and they come at great values.
3 month membership + $10 Gift Card – $49 ($67 Value)
6 month membership + $25 Gift Card – $99 ($139 Value)
12 month membership + $50 Gift Card – $149 ($278 Value)
Have you ladies tried Rocksbox? What are your favorite pieces wish listed? I would love to hear your thoughts on the service!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER
This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you use them. (at no extra cost to you) Thanks so much for supporting TheBoxQueen.