I feel like I am out of a marathon with so many things happening over the last week. We had a beautiful Thanksgiving break, and returned from our Thanksgiving vacation trying to get acclimated to our regular schedule. Black Friday, and Cyber Monday sales happened ( I mean hello I did some major damage of course) for which I posted shopping & best picks posts, and my kids had their parent/teacher conferences and some important activities. Believe me it is an understatement when I say I am so happy to be back with a “new to me” subscription service review.
Over the past month, I got introduced to Vogue Tote, a style service that sends designer handbags and jewelry on loan monthly. (and has three different plans) Below you’ll find all the info you need on how the service works, a 50% OFF coupon code (yay!!) and my pieces styled.
HOW DOES VOGUE TOTE SUBSCRIPTION WORK?
- You take a style quiz to determine your accessory & jewelry preferences.
- I love that you also get to put your favorite pieces in a wishlist which Vogue Tote then uses to match you with handbags & jewelry. I got sent a Rebecca Minkoff bag right out of my wishlist which was a pleasant surprise.
- Vogue Tote is a service similar to Rocksbox (Reviews here) You receive designer pieces on loan and I LOVE LOVE how you can enrich your accessories wardrobe with Vogue Tote on a budget. (Instead of having to buy every designer bag/jewelry piece you like, you can rotate the ones you receive from Vogue Tote, and purchase the bags/jewelry you can’t live without)
- If you end up falling in love with a piece you can purchase it 20% OFF.
- You get to keep your pieces as long as you wish although I think refreshing your box every couple weeks would be the best use of the service.
- There are 3 Plans to choose. See below for how each one works. You also get 50% OFF with my CODE: VTBQueen50
1) Unlimited Jewelry: $21 monthly This plan sends 4 pieces of designer jewelry monthly. CODE: VTBQueen50 for 50% off your first month.
2) Jewelry & Handbags alternate months: $29.99 This option sends a handbag one month followed with 4 pieces of jewelry next month and alternates again. CODE: VTBQueen50 for 50% off your first month.
BEST VALUE!! 3) Unlimited Handbag & Jewelry: ( My plan shown here ) $40 This plan sends a designer handbag and 1-2 pieces of designer jewelry in each box. CODE: VTBQueen50 for 50% off your first month.
- Everything comes in reusable packaging and you also get sent a prepaid and pre-addressed envelope to send back the pieces when you are ready.
- You can try a month of VOGUE TOTE 50% OFF (best deal) here with my CODE: VTBQueen50 and cancel anytime after if you need.
In my first ever Vogue Tote, I received my wish listed Rebecca Minkoff Paris Saddle bag ($295) Kate Spade apple stud earrings ($48), and Wanderlust + Co Armour Crystal Ring. ($59)
The Rebecca Minkoff Paris Saddle Bag is a gorgeous crossbody with modern metal hardware. The eye catching cobalt color is gorgeous and so is the leather & suede mixed material. I wish listed this beauty immediately when I saw it, and was very happy to receive it.
Sweater: Nordstrom – new at stores, not online yet ( Very Similar Option, Love this Tunic Style) | Pants: Treasure & Bond | Boots: Cole Haan – Old ( Love this Slouchy Style ) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff via Vogue Tote Get 50% OFF with CODE: VTBQueen50| Jewelry: Via Vogue Tote Get 50% OFF with CODE: VTBQueen50
Wanderlust + Co Armour Crystal Ring is a 18K plated metal piece embedded with Swarovski Elements gems. It transitions perfectly from casual outfits such as this skinny + sweater combo to a fancier evening dress or skirt look. I squealed a bit when I saw this in my Vogue Tote; it’s so my style, and is definitely a conversation starter.
Kate Spade Apple of My Eye Studs are so precious. They are a shiny pair made of 12-karat gold plated metal and glass stones. You’ll undoubtedly see these pretties in many of my upcoming posts as I’ve literally been wearing them every single day since Vogue Tote came to my porch.
Overall Impressions: My first Vogue Tote box was a big success as my main piece was my wish listed item and the jewelry items were both adorable and high quality. My expectations are pretty high based on what I received in this box and I can’t wait to see what I get in my next Vogue Tote. The subscription is worth a try, especially with my special code which gives you 50% off and makes the this exact subscription of handbag and jewelry box just $20 to try.
Use this link and CODE: VTBQueen5 to get your discount ladies.
Have you heard of Vogue Tote? Which products did you wish list? I would LOVE to hear your thoughts!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER
This post contains affiliate links and I may be compensated if you use them. (at no extra cost to you) Thanks so much for supporting TheBoxQueen.