As we are having a colder than normal winter season here in the NW, (just look at these very recent posts with snow covering my house – Elizabeth & Clarke Winter Collection AND Best of January Sales) I’ve been literally living in chunky sweaters every time I venture out this past month.
Quite honestly though, I feel like these knits have such high cool factor that I would have added a couple to my closet regardless of the temperatures. Chunky sweaters are so easy to make look effortless in casual day outfits, and they are also surprisingly versatile when it comes to dressing up for a more glam look. Below you’ll find my best chunky sweater picks. I am also sharing this gorgeous sweater I have in two colors in a casual chic outfit. You may remember the same sweater in mustard from this leopard pants combo.
1. Ecote Funfetti Dolman-Sleeve Sweater
2. Chunky Turtleneck Sweater
3. Turtleneck sweater
4. Crew Neck Sweater
5. V Neck Lace Up Chunky Knit Sweater
6. Fringe Sweater
7. Knit Scooped Neck Sweater
8. Cable chunky turtleneck sweater
9. Knit Sweater
10. Cable knit cowl turtleneck sweater
HIGHLIGHTS OF MY PICKS
- I completely love this dolman sleeve, mixed color sweater, and I have it in pink. Looks super cute over flare skirts too.
- This lace-up sweater comes in a style which is very in at the moment. It’s also very affordable in case you are not sure about how you’ll like the trend.
- The green Kate Spade sweater is at a higher price point however I think the bow on its back is worth checking out. Just adorable!
- The deep color of this braided turtleneck sweater is beautiful, and it is a great value under $50. Love cable knits.
- J.Crew has great cable knits too. This grey sweater is on sale right now.
FROM THEBOXQUEEN’S CLOSET
We took these photos when we were vacationing in Sunriver few weeks ago. Compared to the abundant green in where we live, this place has very different flora. Its high in contrast to the trees we see daily, but still so stunning on its own way. I love the yellow tones underlining the green, and find them to be calming paired with the gorgeous sunsets.
Style Tip: We were going to one of our favorite restaurants in the region for dinner, and I wanted to keep warm & cozy while also feeling dressed up. I paired this pink chunky sweater with a ripped boyfriend jeans, and grey suede pumps. For accessories I added sparkle with a statement necklace that has light pink tones, as well as gold apple stud earrings, and a very fun fringe clutch bag.
For an alternative look with the mustard version of the very same sweater, see my How to Wear Patterned Pants in Winter post.
RECREATE THE LOOK
Sweater: Leith Chunky Sweater | Jeans: Old ( Super Similar Option) | Shoes: Sam Edelman- sold out ( Love this identical style) | Jewelry: Rocksbox ( Get your Free Month here with Code: theboxqueenxoxo) | Clutch: Stitch Fix ( All my Stitch Fix Reviews)
This beauty is a keeper from Rocksbox. Have you seen all my Rocksbox Reviews? You can get a FREE MONTH of my favorite jewelry subscription service here with CODE: theboxqueenxoxo
SHOP THE POST
All the visuals are clickable and will take you directly to the products. Just click on the right bottom corner.
Have you added any chunky sweaters in your wardrobe? How do you wear yours? I would love to hear!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER