I always enjoy to share new or “new to me” subscriptions I discover with all you ladies. There are wonderful personal styling services I receive including Stitch Fix (all my Reviews), Trunk Club (All my Reviews), Wantable (All my Reviews), and Golden Tote (all my Reviews). There is also Rocksbox my beloved jewelry Subscription Service that I am crazy about. ( Get your FREE MONTH here commitment free)
I always thought there was a place in the subscription market for a cool accessories subscription that sent bags too, and I am so happy to have learned about VivTote. ( they just changed their name to VivTote from VogueTote; see my initial review here)
This subscription filled a big hole for me, and I love everything they send. Great news, I am also able to share a 50% discount for your first box! Go to VivTote with this link and use CODE: VTBQueen50 This is such an amazing value!!
HOW DOES VIVTOTE SUBSCRIPTION WORK?
- You take a style quiz to determine your accessory & jewelry preferences.
- I love that you also get to put your favorite pieces in a wishlist which VivTote then uses to match you with handbags & jewelry. I got sent a Rebecca Minkoff bag right out of my wishlist which was a pleasant surprise.
- VivTote is a service similar to Rocksbox (Reviews here) You receive designer pieces on loan and I LOVE LOVE how you can enrich your accessories wardrobe with Vogue Tote on a budget. (Instead of having to buy every designer bag/jewelry piece you like, you can rotate the ones you receive from Vogue Tote, and purchase the bags/jewelry you can’t live without)
- If you end up falling in love with a piece you can purchase it 20% OFF.
- You get to keep your pieces as long as you wish although I think refreshing your box every couple weeks would be the best use of the service.
- There are 3 Plans to choose. See below for how each one works. You also get 50% OFF with my CODE: VTBQueen50
1) Unlimited Jewelry: $21 monthly This plan sends 4 pieces of designer jewelry monthly. CODE: VTBQueen50 for 50% off your first month.
2) Jewelry & Handbags alternate months: $29.99 This option sends a handbag one month followed with 4 pieces of jewelry next month and alternates again. CODE: VTBQueen50 for 50% off your first month.
3) Unlimited Handbag & Jewelry: ( My plan shown here ) $40 This plan sends a designer handbag and 1-2 pieces of designer jewelry in each box. CODE: VTBQueen50 for 50% off your first month. BEST VALUE!
Everything comes in reusable packaging and you also get sent a prepaid and pre-addressed envelope to send back the pieces when you are ready.
In my second VivTote I received this Rebecca Minkoff bag in pink, this House of Harlow Necklace, and a really cool, modern bracelet. I used all three pieces frequently in the month I kept them, and have actually included them in my style posts.
I originally wore all three of my VivTote pieces in this Stitch Fix Review. I think they added so much interest to all the outfits.
I wore the VivTote bag once again in this Golden Tote Review. I loved how it added a feel of romanticism to my dress look.
I decided to add in the VivTote bag to this casual chic outfit with the gorgeous, on trend patterned bomber jacket originally seen in this Trunk Club Review. I love the combo of tones of blue with the light pink.
In January 2017 Stitch Fix Review, I used the VivTote Rebecca Minkoff bag in this colorful look. I love how this darling bag adds a dose of sweetness and its dainty enough to not compete with the statement sandals.
The bracelet I wore in this review is the bracelet I received in this VivTote. I love that its delicate but that it subtly makes a statement. It’s also perfect for layering with other bracelets.
50% OFF DISCOUNT CODE: You can try a month of VivTote 50% OFF (best deal) here with my CODE: VTBQueen50 and cancel anytime after if you need.
Have you ladies tried this accessories subscription? What are your experiences with it? Would love to hear!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER