Hello gorgeous ladies! Hope you are all having a beautiful day full of sunshine, and spring goodness. One of the top trends this spring & summer is One Shoulder Tops. I’ve always found them interesting on others but was lukewarm towards the trend myself in the beginning. It’s no secret I adore off the shoulder styles, and cold shoulder pieces; I’ve featured those countless times here on TheBoxQueen. Anytime I wanted to wear a shoulder detailed item, those two styles were my go to. That is before I finally actually tried on various one shoulder options that came out at many of my favorite stores this year.
We are talking all things One Shoulder Tops today. Not only will I show you my favorite ten from great online retailers, but also will share a casual chic outfit I’ve put together with a one shoulder top from my own closet. <3
1. Milly One Shoulder Top
2. Eyelet One Shoulder Top
3. One Shoulder Hi-Lo Pullover Sweater
4. The One Shoulder Top
5. One-Shoulder Tank
6. Lace One-Shoulder Peplum Top
7. Metallic Stripe Tie Sleeve
8. One-Shoulder Cotton Top
9. One-Shoulder Top Floral
10. Crochet One-Shoulder Top
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE BEST ONE SHOULDER PIECES
- I love the floral versions of the One Shoulder tops (as you can also see from my outfit below) and bought this one too. It’s in the mail on its way to me, and I can’t wait. The ruffle detail, and the vibrant colors are super pretty.
- Another top I bought is this peplum style eyelet piece. I think it is special as I prefer items with defined waists, and this one is so flattering, and feminine.
- I love the metallic stripes of this particular piece. It has a glamorous feel to it that is so eye catching and beautiful.
- If you are still not in spring weather wherever you live, this knit sweater is the perfect option. I love that it has a strap that adds some detail to it.
- How girly is this ruffled piece? The black border adds so much drama & beauty to it.
FROM THEBOXQUEEN’S CLOSET
Style Tip: I recently bought this one shoulder style from Nordstrom. I tried to find it online however the website is either not updated with it yet, or the piece is sold out. ( I think this one I also bought is very similar) I’ll update if the piece shows up online.
I love the ruffled style, the floral print, and how the piece drapes over skinny jeans. I chose a grey ankle skinny to create a neutral palette to balance all the colors, and added a touch of pink with my heels. I accessorized with this new pink bag I kept from my most recent Trunk Club box (review coming soon) and also jewelry from Wantable. (you can find accessories through Style Edit)
Top: Leith | Jeans: Sold Out / Similar Style | Shoes: BCBGeneration ( From this Stitch Fix) | Bag: J. Crew | Jewelry: Wantable (All Wantable Reviews)
RECREATE THE LOOK
What are your feelings for the One Shoulder Trend? Do you love it too? Any one shoulder pieces you bought lately? Would love to hear about them lovelies.
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER