Hello Lovely Ladies! I am thrilled to meet you here today after a super long week of activities, events and parties both related to work, and my kids. As I’ve mentioned before, we are also in the process of selling our home, and looking for a new place for ourselves in our same nbrhood. We love our first home, but our family needs more space. Both my husband and I would never thought selling, and every preparation related to it, would be this stressful, and time consuming. We are truly exhausted.
We’ve been using the times we need to get out of the house for showings, and for open houses for long walks around our neighborhood connected with trails through the forest and green space surrounding it. As pool (& beach ) season is just around the corner, both me and hubby are at the gym more working out hoping to get in shape fast haha. I’ve been mentioning that he should try Wantable Men’s Fitness Edit to refresh his workout wardrobe, and we ordered our first box this month. I already love, and use their Women’s Fitness Edit box. ( see my previous reviews, and how the service works below)
You can find all my Wantable Reviews here. I want to note that Accessories is a part of Style Edit now, and they are much better in quality. (although I loved the previous accessories choices as well) If you want to receive accessories just choose it in your Style Edit profile.
HOW WANTABLE MEN’S FITNESS EDIT WORKS
- Similar to Women’s Fitness Edit Men’s Edit also lets you try the items picked for you before you buy. You get 5 or more pieces picked for you by your stylist based on your style profile, and you can keep them for 5 days to try with your own clothes.
- Men’s Style Edit features the latest styles and performance features from brands like Rhone and MPG Sport. Item prices are based on your personal preferences but usually range from $40-$70 each.
- The styling fee is $20 and fully credited towards your purchases. You can keep or send back any or all of the pieces with the enclosed prepaid envelope. If you keep 5 or more items you get 20% off.
- Although Fitness Edit is a subscription service, you can skip a month or months anytime. Essentially, you have the option to try a single box this way.
- Currently Men’s Fitness Edit is only available to 50 US States.
- You’re only billed for what you keep, and Wantable includes a return label to make it easy and convenient.
You can fill out your style profile from the “Let’s Get Started ” section anytime and when you are done you can decide to order a Style Edit immediately or later. Filling out these style surveys is half the fun for me. They have so much detail that sometimes I even end up discovering what I really like at the moment.
WANTABLE REVIEW HIGHLIGHTS
- Wantable September 2016 Style Edit + Wantable October Style Edit 2016 + Wantable December 2016 Style Edit
- Wantable March Intimates + Wantable August Intimates
- Wantable January Style Edit +Wantable October Style Edit
- Wantable December Fitness Edit + Wantable Fitness Edit
- Wantable Accessories Box
- Wantable Make-Up Box
My husband received seven pieces in his Wantable Fitness Edit including a pair of sweatpants, shorts, two tees, a sweatshirt, and two what I would call performance tops. He ended up keeping two items he thought he would get the most use out of. Ready to see our favorites?
Immerse Space Dye Long Sleeve ($52)
This long sleeve top attracted our attention immediately amongst everything else. It has a cool weave, performance type fabric, and functional pockets. We thought this piece would get a lot of use, and is pretty all season (minus hot summer days) for the NW. Needless to say it stayed with us.
Top: Wantable Men’s Fitness Edit | Shorts: Nike | Shoes: Nike ( Similar) | Fitness Tracker: FitBit
RECREATE THE LOOK
PATH Trouser in Slate ($58)
We specified in the notes section to our Wantable Stylist that my husband needed a pair of trendy but wearable sweatpants, and were pleasantly surprised to see this one in his box. It is lightweight, flowy, and he says super comfortable. This pair was added to hubbys fitness collection.
Top: V Neck White Tee | Vest: Old ( Similar Style We Love) | Pants: Wantable Men’s Fitness Edit | Shoes: Old ( Similar Style We Love) | Fitness Tracker: FitBit
RECREATE THE LOOK
Overall Impressions: Our First Men’s Fitness Edit had a great variety of workout pieces ranging from Tee’s, shorts, pants to performance tops. My husband found two pieces he really liked, and I know he can get a lot of use from both. You can sign up here if you would like to try Wantable for yourself, and thanks so much if you decide to use my link. <3
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER