Hello gorgeous ladies of Stitch Fix ! It’s June, my very favorite season is about to officially start, and I seriously need a moment to breathe. May always seems like a time I constantly rush for something. This year with our house on sale, I find myself short on time even more, wishing for longer hours in a day but what’s new 🙂
I wanted to get my June Stitch Fix review ready for today but could not finish taking all the photos just yet. I should have it up in a couple of days. We have another incredible $300 Stitch Fix Gift Card Giveaway for you ladies, and with it I wanted to share my favorite 6 Stitch Fix outfits from the first part of 2017. (well technically the first half will be over at the end of June but I got impatient 🙂
If you are new to TheBoxQueen, I invite you to start from here to read about how Stitch Fix works, and how to get the best Stitch Fix possible for you!! Also below find some of my Stitch Fix highlights.
You can find my Pinterest Stitch Fix board here. I update it regularly with new Stitch Fix pieces available, and my own SF outfits.
STITCH FIX HIGHLIGHTS
- How I choose my Stitch Fix Items
- How to get your Best Fix
- Stitch Fix Remix where I re-style previous keeper items
- Best Stitch Fix Outfits 2016
- Best of Stitch Fix Outfits 2015 – A Recap of My Best SF looks & How to Recreate
- SF Reviews 2017: First January 2017 Stitch Fix Review , February 2017 Stitch Fix Review
- SF Reviews 2016: Stitch Fix January Review 1 – Stitch Fix January Review 2
- February 2016 Stitch Fix Review + March 2016 Stitch Fix Review + First SF Box April + Second April Stitch Fix Review
- May 2016 Stitch Fix Review + First June 2016 Review + First July Box Review + Second July Box , August Stitch Fix Review
- Stitch Fix Septemer 2016, Stitch Fix October 2016, Stitch Fix November, Stitch Fix December 2016
- My Stitch Fix Shoe Styles
- Stitch Fix Men – My Husbands First Box
How Stitch Fix Works and How to Get Your Best Fix
At Stitch Fix Website, you fill out a VERY detailed style profile. They ask everything from your height, weight, to top and bottom sizes. You include details on the types of styles you like such as glamorous, preppy or boho as well as a bunch of info on how you want things to fit.
Theboxqueen’s Tip: Be as honest with yourself here as possible. I remember when I first filled my style profile, I answered the Q’s with more of what I dream my style to be rather than what was actually needed for my current lifestyle. I am a mom of three young kids. I love glam style, and incorporate that into my life here and there. The truth is most glam pieces are not functional for my everyday life. I now ask for more casual styles.
My suggestion is to fill out the style profile even if you are not ready to order just now; it’ll give you an idea on your style and you’ll get a sense on what Stitch Fix is about.
- You pay a $20 styling fee upfront. This is applied to your keepers, so if you keep at least one piece you don’t lose it. Also when you keep your whole box ( like I did a couple times so far) you get 25% off the entire purchase. I always keep at least one piece as I would hate to lose my styling fee.
- Make a Pinterest board that is a good representation of your style. Pin types of Stitch Fix pieces you like as well as your own photos so the stylists can see who they are styling and your fashion choices.
Theboxqueen’s Tip: Here is my personal Stitch Fix Pinterest Board. I pin what I like from Stitch Fix here as well as how I styled previous pieces so the stylists can get a better idea of what I like, my body type etc. I think these all help them find the best pieces for me. Feel free to join me there to see what I am liking from new SF items, and my new SF outfits.
- Leave detailed notes to your stylist when you check out. When it’s time for checking out, they ask you for feedback on your fix. Write why you loved your keeper item(s), and the specific reasons why a piece didn’t work for you.
Theboxqueen’s Tip: I always make sure to include details such as ” The waist was a tad too tight” or ” The color wasn’t flattering on me” or ” The skirt was two inches too short for my taste”. The more specific the better.
- Make requests but know that there are no guarantees. One fun thing about Stitch Fix is the surprise factor, and how it pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- If you don’t want to wait too long for fixes, sign up for automatic shipments. You can determine the frequency. I usually go for once a month nowadays but I may make it more frequent again once the new season rolls in.
- You have three days to decide, and mix and match with your own clothes. When you are done, you send back everything you don’t want to keep; in a prepaid envelope included with your box. Love how quick and easy this system works.
- I love that SF now offers exchanges. Do you love your items but need a smaller or bigger size? Just let them know to make an exchange.
- Stitch Fix now offers petite, and maternity styles and recently started Men’s Styling. YAY!!!!!
I get a lot of e-mails with the question ” What do you ask for in your personal style profile?“.
I ask for pieces that are suitable for a mom of three kids under the age of 12, but who also loves cool, trendy items that can easily be mixed and matched. I think you can definitely be a mom, and stay chic especially with comfy pieces high on style. In addition, I ask for colors, a variety of textures, and prints. I think these bring life to your closet, and also to your existing outfits.
Ready to see my favorite outfits of 2017 the first half? Let’s begin.
BEST STITCH FIX OUTFITS 2017 – PART 1
This dress and shoes both from Stitch Fix, originally from January 2017 Review, paired so beautifully together. I loved the vibrancy of the colors.
Dress: Stitch Fix ( Love this Similar Style, Pretty Option 2) | Shoes: Stitch Fix ( Identical Pair Same Brand) | Clutch: Old – (LOVE this embroidered option) | Jewelry: Rocksbox ( Get your FREE MONTH here with CODE: theboxqueenxoxo )
This look from March 2017 Review is one of my very favorites. I adore my off the shoulder shirred top and also thought the pearl embellished jeans were fab.
Top: Shirred Off The Shoulder Top | Jeans: Stitch Fix ( Similar Style, Same Fit Not Embellished) | Shoes: Boutique/Old ( Floral Pumps ) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff sold out (Same brand same style) | Necklace: Old (LOVE this Statement Piece) | Earrings: Rocksbox (Get your FREE MONTH here, try my fave jewelry service commitment free)
Stitch Fix always carries the best dresses, and the prettiest and comfiest maxis. This beauty from the April Review was no different.
Dress: Stitch Fix (Identical dress) | Shoes: Michael Kors | Bag: Stitch Fix ( Very Similar Option) | Jewelry: Wantable
This outfit has two pieces from Stitch Fix, the sleeveless top, and the versatile & cool moto jacket. I LOVED both pieces so much, and enjoyed combining them together.
Top: Stitch Fix (Similar Style) | Jacket: Stitch Fix (Love this Similar Option) | Shoes: Peep Toe Laser Cut Booties | Jeans: Crop Skinnies Necklace: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox (Get your Free Month Here – All My Reviews) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Earrings: Wantable (All My Reviews Here)
This lace dress from the January Review was a reader favorite as well as mine. I loved that it was essentially a simple shift dress that became special with the use of the intricate lace fabric.
Dress: Stitch Fix ( LOVE this lace dress, another gorgeous option) | Shoes: Stitch Fix – BCBGeneration Drita Heels Exact Style | Jewelry: Wantable ( All my Wantable Reviews)
This dress I kept from my latest May Review has such eye catching embroidery and I love its ease and lightweight fabric. The shoes that also came in the same box were so pretty that I got them in another color. (because I had similar red shoes)
Dress: Stitch Fix ( Similar Style ) | Shoes: Stitch Fix – Exact Tahari Pair Under $50 | Bag: Stitch Fix ( Same Brand Reversible Tote) | Sunglasses: Tory Burch ( on sale) | Jewelry: Rocksbox (Get your FREE MONTH here commitment free)
STITCH FIX $300 GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Pink Envelope | Lipgloss & Crayons | TheBoxQueen
Crazy Together | Kim’s Cravings | Pearls and Sports Bras
You can sign up here if you would like to try Stitch Fix for yourself, and thanks so much if you decide to use my link. <3
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER