Hello again lovelies. Just a few days ago I shared my favorite six outfits of 2017. (so far) Today its’s so much fun to be back with Stitch Fix , this time with the June 2017 Review. As I am sending back my box very soon, I would love to get your thoughts on which pieces you love. I am going to show you my favorites and tell you which pieces are going back.
As always you can find my previous Stitch Fix Reviews, how to get your BEST Stitch Fix info, and my answers to some of your most asked questions below. Also under the outfit photos, make sure to check out shopping lists/outfit details and clickable visuals for how to recreate each look. I hope all of those are helpful! 🙂
If you are new to TheBoxQueen, I invite you to start from here to read about how Stitch Fix works, and how to get the best Stitch Fix possible for you!! Also below find some of my Stitch Fix highlights.
You can find my Pinterest Stitch Fix board here. I update it regularly with new Stitch Fix pieces available, and my own SF outfits.
STITCH FIX HIGHLIGHTS
- How I choose my Stitch Fix Items
- How to get your Best Fix
- Stitch Fix Remix where I re-style previous keeper items
- Best Stitch Fix Outfits 2016
- Best of Stitch Fix Outfits 2015 – A Recap of My Best SF looks & How to Recreate
- SF Reviews 2017: First January 2017 Stitch Fix Review , February 2017 Stitch Fix Review
- SF Reviews 2016: Stitch Fix January Review 1 – Stitch Fix January Review 2
- February 2016 Stitch Fix Review + March 2016 Stitch Fix Review + First SF Box April + Second April Stitch Fix Review
- May 2016 Stitch Fix Review + First June 2016 Review + First July Box Review + Second July Box , August Stitch Fix Review
- Stitch Fix Septemer 2016, Stitch Fix October 2016, Stitch Fix November, Stitch Fix December 2016
- My Stitch Fix Shoe Styles
- Stitch Fix Men – My Husbands First Box
How Stitch Fix Works and How to Get Your Best Fix
At Stitch Fix Website, you fill out a VERY detailed style profile. They ask everything from your height, weight, to top and bottom sizes. You include details on the types of styles you like such as glamorous, preppy or boho as well as a bunch of info on how you want things to fit.
Theboxqueen’s Tip: Be as honest with yourself here as possible. I remember when I first filled my style profile, I answered the Q’s with more of what I dream my style to be rather than what was actually needed for my current lifestyle. I am a mom of three young kids. I love glam style, and incorporate that into my life here and there. The truth is most glam pieces are not functional for my everyday life. I now ask for more casual styles.
My suggestion is to fill out the style profile even if you are not ready to order just now; it’ll give you an idea on your style and you’ll get a sense on what Stitch Fix is about.
- You pay a $20 styling fee upfront. This is applied to your keepers, so if you keep at least one piece you don’t lose it. Also when you keep your whole box ( like I did a couple times so far) you get 25% off the entire purchase. I always keep at least one piece as I would hate to lose my styling fee.
- Make a Pinterest board that is a good representation of your style. Pin types of Stitch Fix pieces you like as well as your own photos so the stylists can see who they are styling and your fashion choices.
Theboxqueen’s Tip: Here is my personal Stitch Fix Pinterest Board. I pin what I like from Stitch Fix here as well as how I styled previous pieces so the stylists can get a better idea of what I like, my body type etc. I think these all help them find the best pieces for me. Feel free to join me there to see what I am liking from new SF items, and my new SF outfits.
- Leave detailed notes to your stylist when you check out. When it’s time for checking out, they ask you for feedback on your fix. Write why you loved your keeper item(s), and the specific reasons why a piece didn’t work for you.
Theboxqueen’s Tip: I always make sure to include details such as ” The waist was a tad too tight” or ” The color wasn’t flattering on me” or ” The skirt was two inches too short for my taste”. The more specific the better.
- Make requests but know that there are no guarantees. One fun thing about Stitch Fix is the surprise factor, and how it pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- If you don’t want to wait too long for fixes, sign up for automatic shipments. You can determine the frequency. I usually go for once a month nowadays but I may make it more frequent again once the new season rolls in.
- You have three days to decide, and mix and match with your own clothes. When you are done, you send back everything you don’t want to keep; in a prepaid envelope included with your box. Love how quick and easy this system works.
- I love that SF now offers exchanges. Do you love your items but need a smaller or bigger size? Just let them know to make an exchange.
- Stitch Fix now offers petite, and maternity styles and recently started Men’s Styling. YAY!!!!!
I get a lot of e-mails with the question ” What do you ask for in your personal style profile?“.
I ask for pieces that are suitable for a mom of three kids under the age of 12, but who also loves cool, trendy items that can easily be mixed and matched. I think you can definitely be a mom, and stay chic especially with comfy pieces high on style. In addition, I ask for colors, a variety of textures, and prints. I think these bring life to your closet, and also to your existing outfits.
I know you ladies are ready to see those pretty June pieces! In my June Stitch Fix box I got a skirt, a maxi dress, a strappy top, a pair of shoes, and a wrap blouse. I really enjoyed styling the clothing pieces; so much color. LOVE!
Stitch Fix styled the keyhole cross front blouse with jeans for a casual day look and with pants & heels for a fancier outfit.
FUN2FUN Wartin Keyhole Cross Front Blouse ($48)
Style Tip: I adore the tone of blue this blouse came in, and the shape is very timeless and easy to wear. As there is a classic feel to the top (similar style), I wanted to combine it with jeans to give it a more carefree vibe. I added neutral chunky heel sandals, a colorful bracelet (similar), and a cheerful & very trendy tassel clutch.
Top: Stitch Fix (Similar Blouse) | Jeans: Wantable Style Edit ( Similar jeans) | Shoes: Old / Sam Edelman (Love this new Pair) | Bag: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Tory Burch | Earrings: Wantable (Ask from Wantable Style Edit) | Ring: DailyLook | Bracelet: Banana Republic ( Similar Style Same Brand)
I can’t get enough of this fun clutch. It’s the perfect summer accessory.
RECREATE THE LOOK
Status: I love this piece. I am not sure whether I am keeping it as I do have similar pieces. In addition, I am looking for more lightweight pieces for summer, however I love the blue.
Stitch Fix changed up accessories to style the dress into two different looks.
Nine Britton Gale Crochet Detail Knit Maxi Dress ($54)
Style Tip: I styled the maxi dress with wedge heels for added height, and practicality as they prevented my skirt from sweeping the ground haha I also added a white bag I used as a cross body.
Dress: Stitch Fix (Similar Maxi I LOVE) | Shoes: Michael Kors | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: Tory Burch | Jewelry: Wantable (choose from Style Edit)
Status: I LOVE this. This one is a very attractive choice. It’s very summer like, lightweight, pretty with the embroidery, and the dark red is gorgeous in person.
RECREATE THE LOOK
DV8 Lilli Faux Leather Cross Strap Wedge ($79)
The only piece I did not style in this box was this pair of wedges. I find low wedges a bit too frumpy for my taste, (although all the power to you if you love them ladies, its a personal thing for me) and they become unflattering with thick straps. Not surprisingly, when I tried the pair on I decided they were not really my style.
Eden Society Jola Crochet Tank Top ($48)
Stitch Fix styled the crochet tank top in a super cute outfit with a mini skirt and flat heels as well as a second look with a moto jacket, jeans, and heels. I LOVE both combinations.
Status Top: This is a basic white strappy tank, and is very easy to wear with tons of outfits. It could even do double duty in fall worn under shirts, and cardigans.
Style Edit: Both the top & skirt came in my June box, and I thought they looked lovely together. I chose geometric earrings and a delicate statement necklace that were both from Rocksbox (get your FREE MONTH of Rocksbox here, and try the service commitment free) and the same chunky heels I wore in the first look in this review. This small navy shoulder bag I used combined nicely with the greens and blues in the look.
Top: Stitch Fix (Similar Top I Love) | Skirt: Stitch Fix (Similar Skirt I Love) | Bag: Tory Burch | Shoes: Sam Edelman ( Similar Style ) | Jewelry: Rocksbox (Get your FREE MONTH here– try the jewelry service commitment free) | Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs
Stitch Fix styled the Colette skirt with a jacket and pumps as well as an off the shoulder top & sandals.
Collette Mali Skirt ($44)
I have an almost identical skirt from Stitch Fix I kept over a year or more ago and I’ve worn it frequently since. I love the print and the soothing colors it came in.
RECREATE THE LOOK
OVERALL IMPRESSIONS: My new stylist continues to impress me with her choices. She still includes items that coordinate beautifully together, such as the tank and skirt in this box, at great price points. I can wholeheartedly recommend you the service after years of being a paying customer myself. You can sign up here if you would like to try Stitch Fix for yourself, and thanks so much if you decide to use my link. <3
Which one is your favorite piece(s) from my June box lovelies? Did you receive any particularly amazing items from Stitch Fix lately? I would love to hear EVERYTHING!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER