Hello Gorgeous Ladies! How time flew. My kids are officially in summer vacation, and I feel like I can take a deep breath as this means we can take a much needed break from constant driving, daily homework, and morning rush. (the worst is the morning rush as we drive via a busy highway to reach their schools) I of course have many family plans for the summer, and they will still have activities but at least we can be a little bit more laid back. <3
Summer vacation means it is also official beach and pool time, and of course its when the weather finally cooperates and stay warm longer here in the NW. Today I am sharing a casual, easy to put together outfit that truly became a mom uniform for me these past few weeks along with my best Style Picks of June 2017.
1. Tie Sleeve Off the Shoulder Tie Sleeve Top
2. Jasmyn Ghillie Sandal
3. Print Off the Shoulder Top
4. Jax Stripe Fabric Crossbody Bag
5. Off the Shoulder Top
6. Saskia Flat Sandal
7. Parker Leather Crossbody Bag
8. Off the Shoulder Ruffle Sleeve Top
9. 501 Long Denim Shorts
10. Skyler Cutoff Denim Shorts
11. Gwen Off the Shoulder Blouse
BEST STYLE PICKS OF JUNE 2017
- Looking for cute off the shoulder tops, this orange one caught my eye. I especially like that it has a longer, flattering length.
- I have these flat sandals (see in the outfit below), and they are super cute. You may know that I am more of a heels girl so I only buy flats that are amazing. 🙂 These ones are gladiator inspired without the long ties. LOVE!
- The print of this top is beautiful, and I also like how it drapes.
- I can’t recommend this Sole Society striped cross body bag enough. I have it and use it as a versatile everyday bag.
- If you are looking for a more classic version of the off the shoulder top, this navy one would be a good choice, and would combine so nicely with white denim jeans. I like the thin straps too.
- How adorable are these pom pom sandals? Love the simple design with the fun detail.
- Tory Burch has the best timeless bags, and I LOVE this one in the gorgeous coral red.
- This off the shoulder gingham top has the girliest ruffle sleeves; so very pretty!!
- I am sharing this pair of Levis 501 denim shorts in my own outfit however these Citizens of Humanity ones are a great alternative.
- I LOVE the delicate floral print of this flowy off the shoulder top as well as the sleeves.
FROM THEBOXQUEEN’S CLOSET
Style Tip: I am so in love with these denim shorts as they are longer than typical similar shorts, and are flattering to the booty. I paired them with the off the shoulder top I got a couple months ago with tiny star print. For accessories I chose the flat gladiator inspired sandals I recently bought, and this Sole Society striped cross body /shoulder bag.
My jewelry including House of Harlow earrings and the below layered necklace are from Rocksbox. You can try the fab jewelry service FREE for a whole month here – no commitment. This service is one of my very favorites.
LOVE this necklace that came in my latest Rocksbox.
Top: Star Print Off the Shoulder Top (Sold Out – Similar Style) | Shorts: Levis 501 | Shoes: Dolce Vita Sandals | Bag: Sole Society | Jewelry: Rocksbox (Get your FREE MONTH here)
RECREATE THE LOOK
Ladies did you find any new, pretty summer pieces lately? I would LOVE to hear about your style finds!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER