Hello lovely ladies! How is your August going? I personally can not believe we are to the end of summer, and that fall is literally right around the corner. I am not ready for layers, and cool weather just yet, but I am excitedly shopping for it already, and have added a gorgeous piece to my accessory chest from this months Rocksbox.
As some of you may already know, Rocksbox is one of my very favorite jewelry services. You can read all the details about how the subscription works below. The great news is that you can try Rocksbox FREE FOR A MONTH with no strings attached to experience first hand how awesome it is.
I usually use this service to have an ever changing supply of new, trendy, and high quality designer pieces but from time to time I find that unicorn item I feel like I can’t part with. This month I found one of those. In addition, I am sharing a floral jumpsuit outfit ( the jumpsuit is only $20 & fits great) that would take you well into the fall months especially paired with a light cardigan or a moto jacket.
You can find all my previous Rocksbox Reviews here.
HOW DOES ROCKSBOX WORK?
What is ROCKSBOX?
- ROCKSBOX is a premium jewelry subscription that carries well-known, and upscale brands including some of my favorites like Gorjana, Kendra Scott, & Loren Hope.
- You fill out a style profile. Based on your answers your stylists sends you 3 pieces in each box.
- You try a FREE MONTH here .There is no commitment to continue after the FREE month.
- The unique twist? If you want to continue after the initial FREE month, for a $21 monthly fee, you get to enjoy these pieces AS LONG AS you wish on loan. You get to try many styles with no commitment. It’s like having an unlimited jewelry box always filled with new items.
- When you feel like you need new pieces to spice up your outfits, you send back your existing box to receive a new box. I think it’s lovely that you can do this as much as you want for the same monthly fee. I know some ladies get a box every week, whereas others keep their pieces for a month.
- You also have the option of purchasing the pieces you receive with a discount off of retail price, if you feel like you can’t part with an especially special piece.
- The prepaid shipping label, and an envelope are included so sending back your box is super convenient. For the moment they ship to US only.
- They sanitize, and clean each piece throughly before they send them out. My pieces looked brand new. This info was super important for me, and I was happy to learn.
- You get to wish list pieces from the extensive inventory, and your stylist makes an effort to send you pieces from your wish list. I got two wish listed items in my November box.
SHINE INSIDER REWARD PROGRAM now gives you $21 every month to apply towards any in-box purchase, plus you get an extra $10 off when you buy your whole set! You can use it that month to purchase your favorite piece. You can also earn Forever Spend by referring friends, which can be used immediately, or can be saved to use for a future piece you want to purchase. Pretty cool!!
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Rocksbox now emails you before they send your box and lets you swap one piece from your box with another of your choice. I LOVE LOVE this feature, and have been taking advantage of it since they’ve started.
Ready to see everything that came in my August Rocksbox?
Style Tip: I’ve always loved one piece outfits. Jumpsuits are so effortless, and as a busy mom on the go I live for easy, wearable and stylish pieces like this one. I love the fit of this floral jumpsuit; it has a drawstring waist and buttoned neckline that gives the piece a cool but put together look. (and I did say its only $20 right?!?)
I paired my jumpsuit with tap toe gold pumps, and a bright pink clutch to bring in a punch of bold color to break up the blues. I wore all my Rocksbox jewelry from the August box which included stud earrings, a layered necklace, and a ring.
Jumpsuit: Floral V Neck Piece ( Only $20!!!) | Shoes: Old ( Similar Style I Love) | Bag: Stitch Fix ( All my Stitch Fix Reviews) | Jewelry: Rocksbox ( Get your FREE MONTH here) | Sunglasses: Tory Burch
SLATE Delilah Druzy Necklace
I am in LOVE! This necklace is so pretty, and eye catching with its layered style but also very delicate. Such a great combination. I rarely keep pieces from Rocksbox, I usually use it as a rotating, never ending jewelry box, however sometimes I can’t pass up a stunning piece of jewelry like this one. <3
RECREATE THE LOOK
Aster Camellia Ring in Labradorit
The ring in the geometrical shape was the second piece out of my August Rocksbox . It is a very easy to wear, versatile item that you could match with anything.
Perry Street Beatrice Stone Studs
How adorable are these stud earrings? I wear stud earrings more frequently, and lately shy away from really heavy drop earrings. I did enjoy wearing these pretty much everyday since I received my August Rocksbox. My stylist made an excellent choice with the pair.
Overall Impressions: Once again I love what I received in my Rocksbox. I really appreciate that they send designer brands with high quality pieces that are timeless or/and very trendy & modern. I love having a constant supply of new jewelry to accessorize with, and also enjoy the option of collecting credit for purchases at their discounted prices. You can try a FREE MONTH with no risk here if you want to experience the fabulousness for yourself. <3
Ladies have you tried Rocksbox yet? What are your thoughts and experiences? I would love to hear!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER
Thanks for using TheBoxQueen referral link at no extra cost to you, and supporting this blog.