Hi Lovelies! Join me in welcoming September; the month of changing weather, yellowing leaves on trees, and of course opening of kids schools. I am not sure I am entirely ready to let go of the flexibility with our time, and summer laziness haha. I’ve also become very accustomed to dressing up in light dresses, and sandals but can’t say I don’t look forward to fall shopping. Layers of cardigans, and jackets, and tall boots & cozy scarves will never lose their excitement.
One of the style subscriptions I’ve continued through out the summer was DailyLook . I am putting together my keepers from June, July, and August boxes in one summer review, and you can look forward to monthly reviews going forward.
Another news from me is that I finally opened up a Poshmark closet. Are you there too ladies? I would love for you to come find me, maybe give me some tips, and say hi! I am listing my gently worn pieces most featured here on the blog, and I’ll keep on adding many more over the next weeks.
HOW DOES DAILYLOOK ELITE WORK?
- Your personal stylist curates a box of clothes for you from Dailylook online boutiques’ large selection based on your preferences specified in your style profile. They have really cool brands in the mix.
- As a very welcome update Dailylook Elite now lets you preview your pieces, and take out two that may not suit your style. Your stylist then adds two other mystery items you get to unwrap when you receive your box.
- I was impressed with how my stylist wrote a very detailed letter which was included in my Elite Box. She studied my style & social media accounts to learn more about what I love, and I appreciated the personal touch. From my understanding your stylist stays the same at least for some time.
- The pieces in your box generally range from $50-$300 depending on your style profile. Your $40 monthly styling fee applies towards items that you keep making the service free if you make a purchase from your box, and is good for 30 days.
- Each Dailylook EliteBox comes with 6-8 items. Mine had 7 pieces.
- There was a 50% off one item discount if I kept three or more pieces which I took advantage of.
- Shipping & returns are free. You send back the pieces you are returning in the original box, or the bag included, with a prepaid return label you can find in your information envelope.
- You have full 5 days to keep your items, and make your decision.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime by submitting your request via the website.
- Dailylook Elite has a referral program where you receive $25 credit for every friend you refer.
Through out the summer I kept a gorgeous jacket, a cute bucket bag, an elegant & classic black dress, and a romantic floral top from Dailylook Elite.
Style Tip: This metallic grey moto jacket with ruffles from Dailylook Elite was an instant love affair for me. I wanted to pair it with warmer tones to create contrast and chose this slip midi dress in burnt orange (similar style) as well as a gold clutch. I also wore a long necklace with gold tassels. ( Necklace kept from Rocksbox, you can try the jewelry service for a FREE MONTH here)
Jacket: DailyLook | Dress: Keeper from Trunk Club / Sold Out ( Similar Style 1, Love this Option) | Shoes: Sold Out ( Love this Similar Style) | Clutch: Stitch Fix ( Great Option Under $20) | Necklace: Kendra Scott via Rocksbox ( Get your FREE MONTH here ) | Earrings: Perry Street via Rocksbox Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Style Tip: This outfit has two pieces that I kept from Dailylook. The first one is the pink floral sleeveless top. I love the romantic print and the deep cut back of this piece. ( also love this top) I also purchased the bucket bag from the website. This bag has a really cool braided strap that caught my attention. (similar gorgeous style) I paired them both with the skinny jeans I kept from Wantable Style Edit, and my new suede pumps.
Top: DailyLook ( Similar Option) | Jeans: Wantable Style Edit Keeper | Bag: DailyLook (Love this Similar Style) | Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs | Shoes: Steve Madden | Jewelry: Wantable Style Edit
Love the deep cut back.
I wore this outfit when I went out to run errands that included a trip to the bookstore where I picked up a design book.
Style Tip: This beautiful dress is so timeless that I instantly knew I would keep it after I put it on. It is the perfect plain canvas to accessorize with. Here I chose to bring in color, and pattern with my red lace up heels, and patterned clutch bag. (both of which are on sale on Poshmark, and if you bundle you get an extra 15% off 🙂 ) I wore little black shiny stud earrings, and this Kendra Scott necklace.
Dress: DailyLook ( Similar Style I Love) | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Bag: Beaded Clutch – now on sale on my POSHMARK CLOSET (similar piece here) | Jewelry: Rocksbox ( Get your FREE MONTH here) | Sunglasses: Tory Burch
Overall Impressions: My Dailylook shipments brought more than a few great pieces over the summer. I’ve left detailed notes to my stylist for tweaks and changes, and I feel like she is listening as there have been improvements in her choices for me. I like that the company has Elite exclusive pieces as well as their own label.
Have you tried Dailylook? What are your impressions lovelies? Would love to hear!
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER