Happy Sunday lovelies! It was a whirlwind weekend for us. We squeezed too many activities in just two days. My girls became blue belts in Taekwondo getting closer to being black belts, we went to a couple soccer games, and early Halloween parties, and also worked in the backyard a bit cleaning leaves. It’s finally time to sit down for my DailyLook Elite October Review. This months Elite Box completely impressed me. It was probably one of the top three boxes I received from DailyLook in terms of the pieces matching my style. I ended up keeping three items, and can’t wait to show you what I loved.
Also, as always I want to remind you that I now have a Poshmark closet. I list my new with tags, like new, or gently used pieces there. I know some of you have already checked it out (Thank You 🙂 ) and hopefully smt. you’ve loved here shows up there. <3
First off, lets have a quick reminder of how DailyLook Elite works.
HOW DOES DAILYLOOK ELITE WORK?
- Your personal stylist curates a box of clothes for you from Dailylook online boutiques’ large selection based on your preferences specified in your style profile. They have really cool brands in the mix.
- As a very welcome update Dailylook Elite now lets you preview your pieces, and take out two that may not suit your style. Your stylist then adds two other mystery items you get to unwrap when you receive your box.
- I was impressed with how my stylist wrote a very detailed letter which was included in my Elite Box. She studied my style & social media accounts to learn more about what I love, and I appreciated the personal touch. From my understanding your stylist stays the same at least for some time.
- The pieces in your box generally range from $50-$300 depending on your style profile. Your $40 monthly styling fee applies towards items that you keep making the service free if you make a purchase from your box, and is good for 30 days.
- Each Dailylook EliteBox comes with 6-8 items. Mine had 7 pieces.
- There was a 50% off one item discount if I kept three or more pieces which I took advantage of.
- Shipping & returns are free. You send back the pieces you are returning in the original box, or the bag included, with a prepaid return label you can find in your information envelope.
- You have full 5 days to keep your items, and make your decision.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime by submitting your request via the website.
- Dailylook Elite has a referral program where you receive $25 credit for every friend you refer.
In my October box I received a couple sweaters, a pair of jeans, a vest, a dress, and the plaid shirt you’ll see below. Let’s take a look lovelies.
OUTFIT 1 – FAUX LEATHER SLEEVE SWEATER AND COLORFUL CORDUROY PANTS
Style Tip: The first piece I kept from October DailyLook Elite is this warm, cool, and versatile black sweater with faux leather detailed sleeves. I like that this piece is easy to wear with both skinnies, and leggings. I also styled it over a midi fitted dress as an extra layer over the weekend. (Similar Style Here, Another Great Option) Here I wanted to give an otherwise all black outfit a cheerful burst of color, and chose to combine everything with my mustard corduroy skinnies kept from Stitch Fix. (See how I initially styled it in this review)
My new booties with their modern, clean lines, and this GORGEOUS bag – both keepers from recent Trunk Club boxes (See all my Trunk Club Reviews here) – completed the casual weekend look.
Top: DailyLook Elite (Similar Option I Love, Another Gorgeous Style) | Pants: Stitch Fix ( All my Stitch Fix Reviews, Great Similar Option) | Shoes: Black Booties | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Jewelry: Rocksbox ( Get your FREE MONTH here) | Sunglasses: Tory Burch
RECREATE THE LOOK
OUTFIT 2 – COLD SHOULDER PLAID SHIRT AND WHITE SKINNY JEANS
Style Tip: The second piece I kept from this months DailyLook Elite is the cold shoulder plaid shirt. I like that it makes a statement with the cold shoulders but it is such a classic at the same time. This piece is so easy to style with pants, jeans, and skirts. (Similar Shirt here)
Here I paired my shirt with white skinnies (identical here), and pink cage sandals (kept from this Stitch Fix Review) that pick up the pink in the shirt. I chose a mid sized cream satchel that holds the many things I carry with me daily.
Top: DailyLook Elite ( Great Style Option ) | Pants: White Jeans | Shoes: Stitch Fix ( Stitch Fix Reviews here) | Bag: Kate Spade Satchel | Jewelry: Wantable Style Edit (ask for jewelry) + Rocksbox ( Get your FREE MONTH here)
My jewelry is from this months Rocksbox; a jewelry service. You can try a FREE MONTH of Rocksbox with no commitment here. I love that they have a wonderful rotation of designer jewelry.
RECREATE THE LOOK
OUTFIT 3 – ASYMMETRICAL CARDIGAN , GREY SKINNIES, AND SUEDE PUMPS
Style Tip: The third piece I kept from DailyLook is this asymmetrical cardigan. I liked how lightweight it is, its cozy material, and long length on the back. I combined it with the grey plaid long sleeve I kept from Wantable Style Edit, and grey skinnies. The pumps are recent keepers from Trunk Club, and the Rebecca Minkoff bag is also.
Cardigan: DailyLook Elite (Similar Style Here) | Shirt: Wantable Style Edit | Jeans: Grey Skinnies (Under $100) | Shoes: Black Suede Pumps | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Jewelry: Rocksbox (Get your FREE MONTH here)
I completely adore this Kendra Scott bracelet. Its adjustable so its one of the few bracelets I can actually wear. ( they usually just fall off my wrists) The simple blue stones are so pretty.
RECREATE THE LOOK
Overall Impressions: My October DailyLook Elite was a big success with three keepers. I think my stylist is getting more in tune with me with all my feedback and listened to all my requests for super stylish chilly weather pieces.
Have you tried DailyLook Elite ladies? What are your experiences with it?
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER