Happy Weekend Lovelies! What a whirlwind week this has been. It’s been full of activities, and fun times with the kids but also a minor car accident we were with hubby on Friday when we were out headed to the paint store to choose colors for the exterior of our house of all things. Everyone is fine albeit a bit shaken. These kind of unexpected, unpleasant events remind me how precious life is and how I should appreciate everything that is good like love, family, and real friends. <3
One of my most read style posts ever in the five years I’ve been blogging here on TheBoxQueen was How To Style A Casual Blazer Outfit The photos from that post has been pinned a record amount of times as well. I thought as we are putting our spring closets together, it would be a good idea to share my best blazer picks once again, all under $100!
I love blazers (that can be styled casually) for spring. With them I can create outfits that make me feel put together and they can be worn over leggings, skinnies or skirts depending on the style. They also provide that extra layer to keep me warm in chillier days. Below you’ll find ten blazers that are perfect for the season and one from my closet.
1. Ahoy, Adorable! Knit Blazer
2. Crane Blazer
3. Velvet Open Blazer
4. Petite tie-front blazer in lady glen plaid
5. Tailored Mix & Match Rouched Sleeve Blazer
6. Cuffed Sleeve Soft Crepe Boyfriend Blazer
7. Oversize Double Breasted Blazer
8. Olivia Moon Tie Sleeve Knit Blazer
9. Oversize Blazer
10. Monki Tailored Blazer
BEST WOMEN’S BLAZERS UNDER $100
- This extra buttoned, striped blazer has a touch of whimsy and the knit fabric gives it a very casual feel.
- This blazer is so stunning. I adore the crane motif, and the red peeking through.
- Do I need to say more? Velvet in a gorgeous green; yes please!
- I like that this is a classic shape made girly with that pretty bow. Great piece to keep for years to come.
- I had to put an animal print in there and this one makes it wearable with its timeless shape.
- This boyfriend blazer in soft crepe is another must have piece to have in your closet and is super versatile.
- This is a different shape that can look great over dresses, and leggings. The deep burgundy color is beautiful.
- The tie-sleeves and open front are what makes this blazer special.
- I have this blazer. I LOVE the cream color, and the cool vibe.
- Hot pink and this shape equals to modern casual.
FROM THEBOXQUEEN’S CLOSET
Style Tip: I like that this particular blazer (under $25 actually) has a soft, loose shape, and eye catching print over plaid. I love this style over dresses, leggings, and here I styled it with these body shaping skinny crop jeans that I absolutely love.
I always think, when possible, wearing pants, its a great idea to match your shoes to your bottom. It creates a continuous line making your legs appear longer and slimmer. These black suede pumps (they come in many pretty colors, even in a print too) are a recent purchase I’ve been using quite a bit in my outfits.
I wanted add a layer of neutral colors with the gray tank top and the light brown Rebecca MInkoff crossbody bag with the gold chain.
Blazer: Floral & Plaid Blazer ( Under $30) | Jeans: Instasculpt Crop Skinny Jeans (great body shaping) | Tank: Ribbed Racerback (super for layering) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Shoes: Black Suede Pumps | Jewelry: Wantable ( Request from Style Edit) | Sunglasses: Tory Burch
The accessories are from Wantable Style Edit. The bag is my latest favorite from Rebecca MInkoff. Great size and the gold chain adds some shine to my looks that I love.
RECREATE THE LOOK
Which blazer is your favorite? How do you like to style your blazers? Would love to hear it all lovelies.
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER