As we are almost coming to the end of January, I’ve been receiving more and more “first of 2018” boxes of my favorite style subscriptions. One of those is DailyLook Elite and my stylist did an outstanding job matching my style in this particular shipment. Out of the 12 pieces they’ve sent me ( yes they are extra like that and send a high number of items which I really appreciate cause who doesn’t like choices?) I had a hard time choosing which ones to style for you lovelies.
If you are new to TheBoxQueen, or my DailyLook Elite Reviews, a huge welcome! You can find how this online style service works below. Under the outfits I styled with my best picks of this box, as always you’ll find my style tips, outfit details, and clickable visuals which would take you to the products. (which is great for finding the current price or color options)
First off, lets have a quick reminder of how DailyLook Elite works.
HOW DOES DAILYLOOK ELITE WORK?
- Your personal stylist curates a box of clothes for you from Dailylook online boutiques’ large selection based on your preferences specified in your style profile. They have really cool brands in the mix.
- As a very welcome update Dailylook Elite now lets you preview your pieces, and take out two that may not suit your style. Your stylist then adds two other mystery items you get to unwrap when you receive your box.
- I was impressed with how my stylist wrote a very detailed letter which was included in my Elite Box. She studied my style & social media accounts to learn more about what I love, and I appreciated the personal touch. From my understanding your stylist stays the same at least for some time.
- The pieces in your box generally range from $50-$300 depending on your style profile. Your $40 monthly styling fee applies towards items that you keep making the service free if you make a purchase from your box, and is good for 30 days.
- Each Dailylook EliteBox comes with 6-8 items. Mine had 7 pieces.
- There was a 50% off one item discount if I kept three or more pieces which I took advantage of.
- Shipping & returns are free. You send back the pieces you are returning in the original box, or the bag included, with a prepaid return label you can find in your information envelope.
- You have full 5 days to keep your items, and make your decision.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime by submitting your request via the website.
- Dailylook Elite has a referral program where you receive $25 credit for every friend you refer.
Out of the 12 pieces I received in January 2018 box, I styled five in the outfits below including a fab trench coat, a lace jumpsuit, a wrap shirt, a cashmere sweater, and a shimmer culotte jumpsuit. There are also the Gorjana tassel earrings that I kept that you won’t see here but they will undoubtedly pop up in my future looks on the blog.
Jack by BB Dakota Lexia Trench Coat ($105) & Velvet by Graham & Spencer Cashmere Sweater ($180)
Style Tip: This trench coat from Jack by BB Dakota (found here for $83) is lightweight and has a great flowy shape. I styled it over the Velvet by Graham Cashmere Sweater in the prettiest color. ( similar style, identical color from the same brand) This trench has such a Parisian chic feel to it that I wanted to keep everything else casual with skinny jeans and a neutral crossbody bag and added a bit of fun pattern with my leopard pumps.
Trench Coat: DailyLook ( Exact One Here) | Sweater: DailyLook ( Identical Same brand) | Jeans: J Brand ( Kept from Trunk Club / Trunk Club Reviews) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Jewelry: Wantable ( Request from Style Edit – Wantable Jan. Review) | Sunglasses: Tory Burch
RECREATE THE LOOK
Shimmer Cami Culotte Jumpsuit ($79)
Style Tip: This pretty, shimmery piece attracted my attention immediately with its unexpected culotte shape. Usually culottes are not super flattering so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it wasn’t the case with this one. (Here is a similar piece I like, another option in black) I love pairing grey with pinks and chose these heels from Stitch Fix (see in this review) as well as pink Loren Hope drop earrings from Rocksbox. ( get your FREE MONTH here)
Shimmer Culotte: DailyLook (Similar Style, I also Love this one) | Shoes: Stitch Fix ( Try Stitch Fix FREE for a limited time – Stitch Fix Reviews ) | Jewelry: Loren Hope via Rocksbox ( Try Rocksbox Free for a month) | Clutch: Old / Similar Style
RECREATE THE LOOK
Bella Striped Wrap Poplin Top ($79)
Style Tip: One of my very favorites from this box is the Bella striped wrap top. It would have easily been my keeper item if I did not have this similar piece in my closet already. I paired it with my J Brand jeans , and aqua pumps, and once again this neutral bag I’ve been loving. I added some shine with my wide cuff bracelet from Wantable. ( Request from Style Edit) Here is another similar shirt option I can’t recommend this type of top enough; it instantly elevates a casual look and makes it super stylish.
Shirt: DailyLook ( Similar Style, LOVE this Identical Piece ) | Jeans: J Brand | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Jewelry: Wantable ( Request from Style Edit – Last Style Edit Review )
RECREATE THE LOOK
Adora Lace Jumpsuit ($148)
Style Tip: I was immediately taken by this stunning lace jumpsuit. Its such a classic timeless piece that also feels fresh, and trendy with the jumpsuit silhouette. (similar style here) As soon as I put it on I decided to keep it. I know that it’ll be one of those items that I’ll have in my closet for years. Here I styled the jumpsuit with floral pumps and this Stitch Fix fuchsia clutch. I also wore the dainty drop earrings from Rocksbox. (get your FREE month here)
Jumpsuit: DailyLook (Similar Style I Love) | Shoes: Old / Similar Floral Pumps | Clutch: Stitch Fix ( Try Stitch Fix FREE here for a limited time) | Jewelry: Rocksbox ( Try Rocksbox FREE for a month)
RECREATE THE LOOK
Overall Impressions: My first DailyLook Elite of 2018 was a big success with two keepers. My stylist really is getting to know me & my style and is listening to my requests. Can’t love the lace jumpsuit and new earrings more <3
Have you tried DailyLook Elite ladies? What are your experiences with it?
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on top of the page. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER
Thanks DailyLook for providing me a box to review.