Hi Lovelies! Are you shopping the ShopBop BUY MORE, SAVE MORE event? I am so excited to share with you my Best Picks from The Shopbop Annual Sale 2019 today. In this guide I picked my favorites from various categories such as tops, bottoms, dresses, swimsuits, swim covers, shoes, and accessories so you can start building or adding onto your spring & summer wardrobes. <3
Shopbop has this annual sale event every year and the 2019 version is going to be live until March 2nd 11:59 PT. Things sell out quickly, and as the name suggests the more you buy the more savings you get on both full-price and sale items.
- At the Shopbop Online Store use CODE: GOBIG19 to receive
15% Off Orders of $200+
20% Off Orders of $500+
25% Off Orders of $800+
Bonus Yay point about this sale is that it is Amazon Prime eligible with free shipping and free returns.
Below you’ll find clickable visuals of my best picks of the Shopbop sale. These will take you to the products so you can see different color options and current pricing. Under each category, to make it more fun, I am also choosing my very favorites of the bunch and tell you why next to TheBoxQueen’s favorites.
Ready to shop the ShopBop sale with me ladies? Let’s take a peak at my picks.
BEST PICKS FROM THE SHOPBOP ANNUAL SALE 2019
- I love the J.O.A dress for its sunny yellow color, and timeless shape.
- This Glamorous maxi dress is stunning and would look so gorgeous against sun kissed skin.
- The Moon River dress not only has a super pretty color but the dot print is darling too.
- BB Dakota is a brand I wear frequently and love. This striped top is a classic and a great value.
- The For Love & Lemons heart print top is such a sweet piece. I have heart eyes for it.
- WAYF’s blush wide stripe shorts scream spring & summer to me, and I like that they have somewhat of a structured shape.
- I like Madewell’s retro jumpsuit. The buttons on it are cute details, and I like that it has adjustable straps. This is the perfect spring piece to layer under blazers.
BEST BEACH COVER -UPS
TheBoxQueen’s Favorites: ShopBop always has the BEST swim cover-ups. Seriously year after year I find amazing styles for vacations. This years’s favorites are:
- Red Carter’s Paris Pants are calling me. They have such a care-free, laid back vibe that I need more of in my crazy busy life right now.
- Sundress brand’s Indiana Cover Up Dress has the loveliest back design.
- I absolutely adore this bikini top from Red Carter. The Havana Leaf pattern is so eye catching, tropical, and makes me want to pack my bags to go to a beautiful beach. You can also find the matching bikini bottoms here.
- I am very into natural materials for summer bags and love this woven straw bag.
- It would be impossible to NOT include CULT Gaia’s Ark Mini Clutch. This has become such an iconic bag.
- See by Chloe’s wedges are so versatile and it would be a pair you can wear for more than one year.
- Steven’s Greece Slides are perfect for everyday, for the beach or going to lunch at resorts. Love the rose gold.
BEST JEWELRY + ACCESSORIES
- This pair of sunglasses from Karen Walker are unique and charming. LOVE!
- I love earrings that include summer elements in them and this pair has that on top of gorgeous sparkle.
Are you ladies shopping the ShopBop sale? What are you buying? I would LOVE to hear it all. <3
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on the sidebar. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER