Hello Gorgeous Ladies! I hope your week has been going as sparkly as the glorious sunny days we are having here in the NW. Spring usually does not arrive this early here so I hope the other shoe never drops and we continue to experience these beautiful days.
Today I am all about How to Style Dressy Jumpsuits. I’ve mentioned in my March Trunk Club Review when I shared three outfits perfect for spring that I kept a jumpsuit from the box which I would share separately. Today is that day lovelies and not only am I sharing my best tips of how to style dressy jumpsuits but also I am showing you ten best dressy jumpsuits available right now.
If you are new to TheBoxQueen a big warm welcome, and virtual hug to you ladies. You can find all my style guides, outfit ideas, seasonal trends and online personal style box reviews here. To get notified of the sparkling new posts and to receive the discounts, deals, and sales I share weekly, make sure to sign up on the sidebar to TheBoxQueen Newsletter.
Ready to see everything? Let’s first start with my best picks of the dressy jumpsuits in beautiful colors below. This is followed by my tips and own chic jumpsuit look created with the lilac piece I kept from Trunk Club. Make sure to check under the photos for style tips, shopping details and how to create the same look. Let’s start ladies. <3
1. GAL MEETS GLAM COLLECTION Jumpsuit
2. ADELYN RAE Slim Leg Jumpsuit
3. HARLYN Jumpsuit
4. HARLYN Floral Embroidered Jumpsuit
5. SOCIALITE Tie Front Jumpsuit
6. ASTR THE LABEL Jumpsuit
7. HARLYN Strapless Jumpsuit
8. FRENCH CONNECTION Viven Jumpsuit
9. VINCE CAMUTO Jumpsuit
10. HEARTLOOM Jumpsuit
HOW TO STYLE DRESSY JUMPSUITS
When it comes to choosing dressy jumpsuits you can wear to dinners, friend get togethers, events, formal occasions I’ve got some tips that I hope will be helpful. (All my ten picks above fit in with these guidelines btw)
- Choose Structured Shapes: This is the most important tip I have when choosing a dressy jumpsuit. A structured shape creates a more formal look and instantly creates a chic, sophisticated outfit suitable for many special occasions.
- Go For Solid Colors Or Not Too Busy Patterns: When it comes to jumpsuits that are dressy, solid colors are universally flattering. They create a streamlined silhouette that is elongating which I always appreciate. If you would like some pattern on your dressy jumpsuit, go for pieces that have delicate prints and choose the ones that are solid on the bottom half of the jumpsuit.
- Find Pieces That Define Your Waist: I think a defined waist is a must for dressy jumpsuits. Looser waist styles look too casual. A belt around the waist or a band that defines the curves create a streamlined and classy look.
- Make Sure your Dressy Jumpsuit Is Well Made: I think everyday jumpsuits can and do work in a variety of fabrics however if you are looking for a more dressy piece you can wear to many occasions, a high quality fabric goes a long way. In a structured style it is much easier to spot flaws. Dressy jumpsuits look their best when they are well made with good fabrics.
- Style With Heels: A dressy jumpsuit definitely benefits from being paired with high heels. Not only are they a must to continue the fancier vibe of the structured jumpsuits but they also lengthen your legs and flatter your figure.
- Choose A Couple Eye Catching Jewelry Pieces & Timeless Accessories: With dressy jumpsuits I choose a couple eye catching but timeless pieces to add interest (like my sparkly earrings below & cuff bracelet) and choose a classic bag to complete my outfit.
FROM THEBOXQUEEN’S CLOSET – A DRESSY JUMPSUIT OUTFIT
Style Tip: I love everything about this feminine dressy jumpsuit I received and kept from my March Trunk Club Box – see the review here. It has a very spring & summer inspired sweet lilac color, the V neckline is universally flattering, the bow belt defines the waist and adds a very girly touch to the piece and the fit of the jumpsuit feels dressy enough for a variety of events and special days. I would definitely wear this jumpsuit to a lunch with good friends or dinner with hubby.
I styled my jumpsuit with the Chloe Marcie Satchel that also came in my March Trunk Club box. This bag truly needs no introduction. It is an investment piece that would literally be part a closet forever and would never go out of style. I thought it was the perfect accessory for the dressy jumpsuit look. I also added the Jeffrey Campbell ankle strap heels I kept from March Trunk Club.
For jewelry I recommend choosing pieces that sparkle and add shine. I picked gold star shaped drop earrings I got and kept from my most recent Rocksbox as well as a cuff bracelet from Ava Rose that also came in my March Rocksbox. You can try Rocksbox FREE for a MONTH here. These pretty and timeless jewelry pieces bring in just the right amount of sparkle for a sunny spring/summer day. (or night)
Jumpsuit: Tie Waist Crop Jumpsuit kept from Trunk Club ( From my March Trunk Club Review) | Bag: Chloe Marcie Satchel | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Ankle Strap Sandal in Taupe Suede kept from Trunk Club (From March Trunk Club Review) | Jewelry: Rocksbox – Try my favorite Designer Jewelry Service Free for a Month Here – I kept the beautiful earrings from this box.
This pair of stunning earrings from Perry Street came in my most recent Rocksbox. Rocksbox is my favorite designer jewelry service that I’ve been receiving for the past few years. I love having an ever changing jewelry collection that arrives at my doorstep to wear as long as I wish, or keep at a discounted price. It’s truly one of the most fun services I get.
Try Rocksbox FREE for a MONTH here – no commitment! See all my Rocksbox Reviews here.
RECREATE THE LOOK
Ladies which of my above picks are your favorites? How do you like to wear your dressy jumpsuits? I would LOVE to hear it all. <3
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on the sidebar. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER