It’s been a while my husband and I shared a Stitch Fix Men Review and we are excited to be back with our Stitch Fix Men Review March 2019 today. Hubby has been receiving Stitch Fix Men since they’ve first started a couple years ago. We were even invited to the Stitch Fix Headquarters together in 2017 (see it in this review), and went on stage for a live Stitch Fix unboxing of Stitch Fix Women & Men in front of a large crowd of Stitch Fix brand reps, and buyers. <3
He has been enjoying Stitch Fix Men styling service as much as I do. As he has a super busy work schedule, and travels a lot on business, we can only review the boxes when I can find a moment in our schedules to convince him to take photos. Every time we do this we have a blast though and I love to play the photographer for a change. 🙂 Can’t wait to show you his March 2019 outfits.
Have you just discovered TheBoxQueen Stitch Fix Reviews? Below you’ll find every detail about how Stitch Fix Men works. In addition to my husband’s Stitch Fix Men boxes, I receive Stitch Fix’s every month (sometimes even twice) for the past six years. Find all my Stitch Fix Reviews here.
Also to stay on top of all my fashion how to’s, style box reviews, and sale picks in addition to the weekly news I send on Saturdays, take a second to sign up on the sidebar to TheBoxQueen Newsletter. <3
SIGN UP FOR STITCH FIX MEN: Starting my husband on Stitch Fix Men ,when they first began offering the same service I receive monthly, was so much fun. We now share the excitement together and he always finds at least one piece (or more) he loves in each box. If you would like to gift your significant other a Stitch Fix Men box you can sign up here to share your love of Stitch Fix with him.
HOW DOES STITCH FIX MEN WORK?
- Similar to Stitch Fix for Women (Which I am a crazy fan for years and review here monthly – Find All Women’s Stitch Fix Reviews here ) for Stitch Fix Men you also first fill out a style profile. Be as detailed, and as true to your real life as you can in this section. If you always wear business attire let them know, if you only need trendy, casual pieces also write that down. I helped hubby fill this out with all the info needed and then some. 🙂
- Your stylist will get to work, and depending on the details you provided, will choose five pieces for you including shirts, pants, shoes, sweaters, tees, shorts, business casual pieces, athletic styles, and accessories. (Pretty much everything)
- The only upfront fee is $20 styling fee. This is completely credited towards any purchase you make from your box.
WHAT SIZES DOES STITCH FIX MEN CARRY?
- Stitch Fix Men offers sizes XS-3XL, waist 28-48ʺ & inseams 28-36. With the addition of big and tall sizes not too long ago, many more people can use this fun service now.
WHAT TYPES OF STYLES DOES STITCH FIX MEN SEND?
- Stitch Fix Men carries casual, dressy, and athletic pieces. You can specify in your style profile, and notes to your stylist before each Stitch Fix shipment what you need at the moment. For instance as my husband is very picky with his business wear, and likes to purchase those himself with my help. As a result, we only ask for casual cool pieces he can wear during the weekend or the holidays.
HOW LONG CAN I KEEP MY STITCH FIX PIECES TO TRY ON AT HOME?
- After you receive your box, you have three days to try all your items at the leisure of your home, and also mix and match with your current pieces in your wardrobe. Stitch Fix also has an app you can download to check out quickly in and see all Stitch Fix updates.
HOW FREQUENTLY CAN I ORDER STITCH FIX BOXES?
- This is completely up to you. You can order a single box or set up a box to be sent to you periodically from monthly to every few months. You can also change these settings through your account anytime.
HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK?
- Keep what you love, and conveniently send back everything else in the included USPS envelope. Shipping is free both ways.
DOES STITCH FIX OFFER A DISCOUNT IF I KEEP THE WHOLE BOX?
- If you decide to keep everything in your box, you get 25 % discount on it all. This is very helpful if you like around three pieces from your box. If you like most of the pieces sent, with the discount, keeping the whole box makes more sense sometimes. 🙂
WHAT IS STITCH FIX EXTRAS?
- Stitch Fix Extras is a newer feature of Stitch Fix where you can choose essentials such as socks, underwear, or sleepwear to be added on top of your five items that will be styled by your stylist. When you are ordering your Stitch Fix Men box, you’ll see the options available for Stitch Fix Extras as well as their pricing.
HOW IS THE PACKAGING AND PRESENTATION OF STITCH FIX MEN?
- Our initial impression of Stitch Fix Men in our first review including packaging, and all the included materials were great. (which continued on to our next Stitch Fix Men Boxes) Everything was designed with modern lines, rich colors, and sophisticated but more masculine details, including the fonts used in the price list, and even the envelope. Both my husband and I appreciated this attention to detail. He liked the manly touches throughout the box. I personally loved the sleek look too.
STITCH FIX MEN REVIEW MARCH 2019
In his March Stitch Fix box my husband received a military style green jacket (which is the jacket in the style card below, on the left) two shirts, a pair of shoes, and a pair of jeans. Ready to see what we think of everything? Let’s start!
Stitch Fix styled the Glenwood Flannel Shirt in two casual looks. We got the green jacket on the left in our March Stitch Fix Men box but it is the only piece hubby did not style as it was a bit too stiff/tight on him.
O’Neill Glenwood Flannel Shirt + DL1961 Nick Slim Fit Jean
Both of the pieces in this outfit came in the March Stitch Fix Men box. I found the flannel shirt here in the same mustard color and the same jeans in a slightly different wash. The flannel shirt had a soft fabric as expected. The navy & mustard combo was a nice mix and a color pairing that he did not have in his closet.
The fit of the jeans were slim and very on trend. I have two pairs of jeans from the DL1961 brand and love the shape & quality of their denim. D paired this look with his favorite Greats Royale sneakers, and Ray- Ban sunglasses; very similar to this pair.
SHIRT – STATUS: KEPT
Like I mentioned above D did not have this color combo in his closet and he liked the fit of the shirt as well as the comfy fabric. Keeping this shirt.
Stitch Fix styled the Nick slim jeans in a very laid back look in addition to a blazer outfit.
Shirt: O’Neill Flannel Shirt via Stitch Fix | Jeans: DL1961 Nick Slim Fit Jeans via Stitch Fix | Shoes: Greats Royale Sneaker in White Leather | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Old / Similar Same Brand Style
RECREATE THE LOOK
JEANS – STATUS: SENT BACK
The jeans were great. This is a well made pair from a very good brand. As my husband likes slim fit he has more than a couple similar pieces at home; otherwise he would have kept the DL1961.
We see the Jachs shirt in in two outfits on the Stitch Fix styling card. Both D and I like the cardigan outfit as well as the pullover and boots look on the right.
Jachs Conor Indigo Lightweight Workshirt (similar style) + Toms Payton Lace-Up Sneaker
The Jachs shirt has a super lightweight fabric; it’s perfect for spring and summer. D liked it’s fit and how airy the shirt felt on. In addition to the shirt, this outfit also includes the Toms lace-up sneakers that came in his March box. Hubby paired the two Stitch Fix items with his Joe’s jeans. These jeans are his favorite for weekend outfits.
STATUS – SHIRT: SENT BACK
I bought D an almost identical shirt last year, otherwise we like the fabric of this one.
STATUS – SHOES: SENT BACK
Hubby got and kept another pair of TOMS shoes from this Stitch Fix Men Review and he likes that style so these went back.
Shirt: Jachs Conor Indigo Lightweight Workshirt ( Similar Style Here) via Stitch Fix | Jeans: Joe’s Slim Fit Jeans | Shoes: Toms Payton Lace Up Sneaker via Stitch Fix | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Old / Similar Same Brand Style
RECREATE THE LOOK
Overall Impressions: Stitch Fix does an amazing job with their Men boxes as they do with Women’s. Every time we try Stitch Fix Men we find one or more pieces both D & I like. Stitch Fix Men boxes also are an excellent gift for your significant other, especially if yours is as busy as my husband who loves the convenience of receiving style boxes from time to time. Sign up here to try Stitch Fix Men.
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on the sidebar. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER