Happy April Ladies! I love this month; the cherry trees blossomed, half of our flowers bloomed and the world looks a little bit more brighter with all the gorgeous colors. I am so excited to bring you my second Trendsend by Evereve Review April 2019. This box was as cheerful as this spring.
Trendsend is the style box of one of my favorite stores (online & physical) Evereve. We have an Evereve store about fifteen minutes away from where we live here in the NW. The stylists that work at the store are always so helpful and the casual cool items I find there are so wearable. Evereve prides itself by especially helping moms stay trendy, and up to date and as a mom of three I can’t agree with this more.
If you’ve just discovered TheBoxQueen, a huge welcome ladies. As you’ve probably noticed by now if you’ve looked around a bit, I adore reviewing and receiving online style services. You can find all my style subscription reviews here. I added Trendsend by Evereve to my ever growing list of style boxes with my First TrendSend by Evereve Review in January, and I am so happy to be back with today’s detailed guide to this fun styling service.
To stay on top of all my fashion how to’s, style box reviews, sale picks and to receive the weekly news I send on Saturdays, take a second to sign up on the sidebar to TheBoxQueen Newsletter. <3
SIGN UP FOR TRENDSEND HERE to try the service for yourself. You’ll receive ready made outfits in a box and you can create even more outfits by combining the items several ways yourself. Trendsend, in my experience, works just like a mini capsule wardrobe.
WHAT ARE EVEREVE AND TRENDSEND?
- Trendsend is a personal styling service created by the brand Evereve. Evereve has physical stores in addition to their online presence. We have a local store about fifteen minutes away from where we live, and I’ve been inside the store before; actually after a reader mentioned Evereve about two years ago. I loved what I’ve seen and appreciated how attentive the ladies were that worked there.
- Evereve makes it obvious that their target audience is stylish moms who love to have wearable, cool & trendy pieces in their closets. As a mom of three, I think they excel in this premise as they carry versatile beautiful items from great brands that I would love to wear any given day.
HOW DOES TRENDSEND BY EVEREVE WORK?
- You fill out a style profile which includes, your sizing, your physical appearance like your hair & eye color, outfit preferences, and what you like or don’t like. What’s more, you can share photos of yourself and your social media profiles so your stylist can understand your body shape, how you dress and your needs better.
- Trendsend charges $20 styling fee much like the other personal styling services. This is fully credited towards your purchases and if you ask me completely worth it. Shipping to your home and back is free as well with an envelope you’ll use to send back what you don’t keep.
- You can choose to receive a single box or you can set up a subscription service so you receive boxes at the interval of your choosing on a schedule.
- Each Trendsend box contains 6 pieces of clothing. They don’t send accessories or shoes at the moment.
- If you buy 4+ items there is a 10% discount taken off of each piece purchased.
- Sizing goes from XS to XL and denim sizing is from 24 to 32.
- You have 5 days to try everything out. Make sure to leave detailed comments when you are checking out so your stylist understands what worked and what did not in terms of fit & sizing. Also let her know which pieces you’ve loved and which did not quite feel like you.
- I loved learning that you can receive support from Trendsend by Evereve not only by email but also with a phone #. I think having a phone number to call definitely adds value to this service.
HOW DOES TRENDSEND STYLISTS CHOOSE YOUR ITEMS?
- Stylists at Evereve handpick your clothing items based on what you input in your profile. When I was filling out all the details about me, I even answered a question naming the exact Evereve store that is close to where I live. I believe the stylists at that store put my box together. Furthermore, there was also a place to write the name of a particular stylist in case you have someone you liked that helped you before. I think this aspect of the service is really original too. There is not an involvement of technology in how your clothing pieces are chosen.
CAN YOU RETURN OR EXCHANGE TRENDSEND PIECES YOU KEPT?
- Once you purchase items from your Trendsend box you have 30 days to return items in their original condition.
- You can also request exchanges in size + color by indicating in your feedback form online. You would send everything back. When your return is received, the company would charge your credit card, and send you your item in the size or different color of your choice.
- Your Trendsend clothing can also be exchanged at Evereve stores which I think is a HUGE convenience if you live close to a brick & mortar store.
EVEREVE PIECES I RECEIVED IN MY TRENDSEND BOX
Below you’ll find all six pieces that came in my first Trendsend By Evereve box. There was a letter from my stylist explaining each outfit option to me where she also talked about how and why she chose each item. She specified two outfits in that letter but in reality there were more than two outfits that could be made with the following 6 pieces.
One of the nice things about Trendsend is that all the pieces are on the Evereve Website so if you like something you see here for instance, or if you sent back a piece from your Trendsend box but regretted it later, you have the option to buy it directly from Evereve’s Online Store. (unless sold out and unavailable) I love that this is a possibility as over the years there have been several times when I wished I kept an item from a style box much after I sent it back.
All visuals are clickable and will take you directly to the exact pieces from my box where you can see color options & pricing.
Ready to see how I styled everything? Can’t wait to show you ladies. <3
TRENDSEND BY EVEREVE REVIEW APRIL 2019
TRENDSEND OUTFIT 1
Britta Border Print Off Shoulder + Hoxton Ankle Skinny + Wesley Knit Moto
Style Tip: This whole outfit is from my March Trendsend box. My Trendsend stylist included the eye catching Britta Border Print Off Shoulder blouse. This piece is a stunning spring top with a mix of bright colors which make it easy to pair it both with neutrals and a variety of more vibrant hues.
I paired the top with the ankle skinny jeans that was included in my box and layered it with the Wesley Knit Moto Jacket from Cupcakes and Cashmere.
I added my new favorite sandals with the comfy chunky heels (in beige) as well as a brown shoulder bag. (Love this one from the same brand) The neutral accessories and the grey jacket balanced the vibrancy of my top.
Jacket: Knit Grey Moto via Trendsend | Jeans: Ankle Skinnies via Trendsend | Top: Britta Off The Shoulder Top via Trendsend | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell | Bag: Old / Similar Style Same Brand | Earrings: LOFT – Similar to This One |
The Wesley Knit Moto has great texture and interesting details. It’s a wonderful piece for those chilly spring days or dinners on the patio at your favorite restaurants.
These ankle skinnies are a great length for me. I am about 5 5′ and on me ankle length looks like full length most of the time. These have a great fit too.
This off the shoulder top is truly stunning. It has very cute detailing around the shoulder and the arms. The print, along with the colors, is very bright and happy; just perfect for spring. I also love the earrings I accessorized with. They are sold out; however this pair is very similar.
RECREATE THE LOOK
TRENDSEND OUTFIT 2
Dylan Floral Pullover
Style Tip: I was so thrilled to see the Dylan Floral Pullover in my March Trendsend box and I was even happier to read it could be worn off one shoulder or as a boat neck. I always say I love having options; they make a piece much more versatile. I styled mine with these distressed jeans I kept from Stitch Fix (see the jeans in this Stitch Fix Review ), and layered the top over the super useful tank top.
I chose my peep toe booties to continue the effortless vibe of this look and added my recent(ish) favorite tote I received in my Box of Style Winter Select .If you purchase Box of Style Spring here now, you get this beautiful tote FREE (automatically added to your cart- while supplies last) & you get $25 OFF on top of that with my CODE: BOXQUEEN25 .
Sweatshirt: Dylan Floral Pullover via Trendsend | Tank Top: Halogen | Jeans: Stitch Fix – Keeper from This Review | Shoes: Sold Out / Similar Pair | Bag: Box of Style (Use CODE: BOXQUEEN25 for $25 OFF the Spring Box – Box of Style Spring Review– This Tote is FREE with a Spring Box) | Jewelry: Rocksbox – Get your FREE MONTH of Rocksbox here – This is my fave designer jewelry service
I kept this beauty of a sweatshirt/top. It can be worn off one shoulder like I did or it can be worn as a boatneck. It was not possible for me to part with it and that’s the exact feeling I am after with all my keeper pieces from style boxes. <3
I love this tote from my Winter Box of Style Select. If you purchase Box of Style Spring here now, you get this beautiful tote FREE (automatically added to your cart- while supplies last) & you get $25 OFF on top of that with my CODE: BOXQUEEN25 .
This is an AMAZING deal for this luxurious box of pieces worth $515 ladies. In addition I’ve been using my tote non stop since I received it a couple months ago, and getting it free with the Box of Style Spring box is an incredible offer.
Find my Box of Style Spring Review Here.
RECREATE THE LOOK
TRENDSEND OUTFIT 3
Croix Multi Stripe Cami + Adella Bralette
Style Tip: I had so much fun with this outfit. The cami with its colorful stripes is a cute spin off of a timeless style and the bralette adds that extra touch. I paired both pieces with white ankle skinnies similar to this one and completed my outfit with pink sandals to play off of the colors in the tank top. I can’t recommend adding a couple of colorful heels to your closet ladies; they add that pop of color when you need it the most, especially during warmer months.
Top: Croix Multi Stripe Cami via Trendsend | Bralette: Adella Bralette via Trendsend | Pants: Sold Out / Very Similar Style | Shoes: Sam Edelman | Jewelry: Rocksbox – Get your FREE MONTH of Rocksbox here – This is my fave designer jewelry service | Bag: Tory Burch
I am in love with this darling bralette. It adds so much interest & texture to an outfit, and I love that it would make too low cut styles wearable. This bralette comes in a range of colors to combine with different tops.
RECREATE THE LOOK
SIGN UP FOR TRENDSEND HERE to try the service for yourself. You’ll receive ready made outfits in a box and you can create even more outfits by combining the items. Trendsend in my experience works just like a mini capsule wardrobe. I can’t wait to hear what you think if you decide to try Trendsend.
Overall Impressions: My April Trendsend Box was full of pretty spring pieces from great brands. Once again Trendsend exceeded my expectations with its high quality, and beautiful pieces from Evereve, one of my favorite stores. I am so happy to have found a gorgeous spring piece from the box and have already ordered my next. <3
If you don’t want to miss posts like this, and want to hear about the updates, and news first, don’t forget to subscribe on the sidebar. So happy to have you join us!
In case you are a social media maven, you can also find me below so we can share more parts of our lives, and connect more. I share daily deals, latest happenings over at TheBoxQueen Facebook page; come find me if you want instant updates. I also share my outfits, and new finds on TheBoxQueen Pinterest.
Have a wonderful day lovely ladies! Stay your amazing selves, and stay stylish! XOXO,
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN | PINTEREST | TWITTER